Chapter 109 Goodnight and Goodbye to Them

It's now January and the rehearsal for the real concert is back in progress. Hey Anna, I've got some very exciting news to tell you and you are going to be so excited for it. Anna, since the surprise show was a huge success along with the streams all over the Internet there I've just gotten word that several of your concerts which is part of a concert will be turned into a concert movie. What? Are you for real Kyle? Please tell me that this isn't real. Yes, this is super real. The views had shot all the way up from the last live streamed show.

Oh, and get this both TMZ and the Shaderoom is reporting that your surprise show had over so many viewers likes and the reactions were super amazing. When are we going to get with the production company on filming the tour for the documentary. When we get to all of run through of the show with everyone completed. Oh, and by the way Anna we have a huge meeting with them next week and we also have practice for the show. Have you thought of more visuals for the rest of the artist that are on tour. I'm putting the final touches on that one. Oh, I better go do my part of the big show Kyle.

As Kyle had looked at the window that was connected to one of rooms that she is practicing in he could see that the drastic improvements in the steps, counts, and the movements of the shows. She is really showing them who she is with all of this. Hey, you were super awesome in there. Thanks Kyle, I better go cause I have some things to take care of for this documentary. Same here. That same night as I was putting a draft setlist together I get an incoming text message.. It was from both Maddy and Baxter Hey, Anna...You need to log on Twitter now. Why what's up now? Some idiot from the Today Show has been talking trash about you. As I've logged on Twitter I've ended up seeing this reporter on video which was taken on Instagram live.

As the video hits all of the blogs including TMZ, Bossip, TheShadeRoom, and Baller Alert..people were wondering who it was on camera. Some people say that's it's a reporter from a Affiliate Station some are saying that it's someone from the Today Show. Oh, boy here we go again with this crap. I wonder how will this go down this time. Now the last one was way more worst cause of that stupid interview that had ended up going viral. I think that I'm going to need to go and clear my head from this viral trainwreck.

Hey, don't stress yourself out from all of this just cause it brings back bad memories for you. Its going to be just fine I promise you that for one thing. Just take a deep breath and just think about the tour and not about that stupid video. Sometimes you just have to say Goodnight and Goodbye to those types of things. Don't let none of those things get to you and we all know that your going to put on a huge show. We all believe in you no matter what goes on or off the stage Anna. We're not going anywhere and we are all not going to back down a bit.

Thanks Kyle, now lets get to finishing putting the rough draft of this huge tour together so that I can show them what my dreams is like. I want the world and all of my fans to see and hear my story through the music. Well, Anna that story is about to be told one way or the other. Even when they see the intro and you coming up on that stage your story will be told to millions all over the world. Even when you on a stage in a different state the whole world will see your