Chapter 4 Welcome to the Not So Rockstar Life!

A week Later and is back in New Jersey and she is resting from the tour. Good morning world and here to bring you amazing sunlight! Maddy flips the curtains to her room. Maddy do you know what time it is and its too early in the morning for this. Oh great its 5:30a.m. I really need some sleep. Can a girl get some sleep please I've been on a really long tour since Friday?

Then she ends up going back to sleep. This is just great she hears something going off Oh what the it's a text from the younger Bradshaw. (who's a four years younger than Katie) Hey Anna it's Rebecca where are ya. I'm in the basement of an old recording studio and I just got news that they are bringing new state of the art recording equipment here. What are you serious? Yes, I am so serious and even Kyle has a huge surprise gift for you. Oh, and you must not tell anyone about it not even on graduation night.

That same day as Katie was watching TVs with Lucas & Kyle. (She comes in very upset& slams the front door.) Hey Anna, what's wrong you look really down. I can't even believe that my own father would say such thing like that. What was it that he had said to you? He had said something about that I shouldn't follow my own heart .

I think that I'm going to go upstairs and go in my room and take a nap. A hour later Mr& Mrs Bradshaw had came back from ones of those meeting about their business. Lucas,where's your sister. Shes upstairs in her room While she's upstairs in her room Rebecca hears a bark. Oh there you are Jojo I been looking all over the place for ya. You must have been under my Letterman jacket.

She looks at Lucas upset are you sick he could gotten hurt or killed. Do you remembered when you let Anna's dog Lizzy loose she was dead cause of you and she cried for weeks. You know what you have to make it up to her..I talked to the people at the humane society and they agreed to let us find a puppy for her..and since last week was her birthday we agreed to have a bow on it. Hey Katie yes Kyle is that a large birthday card for her in yes and we all have to sign it. I just hope that this goes well and much more smoother. OK, I just hope that she like. Three days later and she has gotten an email about an I Heart Radio Pool party. She gets an invite to a pool party that is going on in June of next year. You know I'm in Kyle.  Anna don't worry I'm going to help you with the song for this pool party.  Aww thanks Kyle I know that this is something that I would love to do.

They also decide how they want the song to be sung at this pool party that she's was invited to which it won't be until next year. She's still writing the lyrics to the song. Then she had started to imagined herself dancing  and having a lot of fun up under the sun.

As she is still trying to find that perfect thing for the song she was using her laptop to find how she can make it more mainstream. Then she had watched the pool party videos from the previous years with some of the other artists that had previous was part of the line up to perform at the pool party. She was also was watching some of their interviews over the years.