Chapter 54 From New York to Los Angeles to Santa Barbara

Its the next day and she wakes up in her room and shes wondering whats with all of the suitcases. Anna, haven't you forgotten that you've been invited to come and do an intimate performance of some of the songs that you had covered over the years. What is even better is that your performance is the first one that will be live streamed all over the world just like the last one. We have to be there right now so that you can be ready for tomorrow.

It might be 42 hours from here but we had planned a huge surprise visit to our hometown once we get back to New York. Hey Baxter what about that surprise pep rally over at the high school? Oh, we already have that covered and don't worry we even had put together a fake assembly in the stadium. I just hope that none of the teachers finds out about this or they are going to be super upset at me.

Oh come on sis don't worry its going to be just fine we created a bunch of decoys during this super huge surprise. What about that huge festival in Raymond that I'm part of roster of performers? Anna that's coming up at the first of May which they are closing the whole campus even the branch campuses for this festival.

This is something new that they had just started. Oh, what about what I have to take care of over there anyways. Oh, we will take care of all of that on the way back form your live stream. We even had decided to do a surprise pep rally over there too. What, are you serious and for real Baxter? Yup, its for the upcoming festival in May. Noway Baxter do you know what this really means for this upcoming festival.

No, whats that? It means that the more people that we can get here. The more help that we can have to help promote the tour. Wow Baxter do you know what this really means. Pretty much that it is telling me that the more we get to help promote it the more days that we can have with the tour.

Well we better go and get ready to go to our tour bus and get ready for this 42 hour ride to Santa Barbara for the show. Hey Anna I'm going to go and check the bus out while you finish your packing. OK, I will be down in a few I just have to get a few more things then I will be all set. As I was still packing the rest of my clothes into my other bag I had heard a knock at the the door.

Kyle, what are you doing here I thought that you were at school. Look, Anna its not what you think and I had heard what was all was going on so I had decided to say you know what as a student body we all walk out of class to go and support you and your music. So your telling me that the dean was OK with the entire school doing this.

Yup, this was even all over the internet that every school in the US was asked to walk out of class just to support you and your music. Wow Kyle now this is something to look for while were on the road. Your just about ready to go? Yup, I'm all ready to go and get this show on the road? He helps her with the rest of her things and put them up under her bus with the rest of their things. Well here we are about to see you once again showing the world who you are and not letting them get to you.