Chapter 100 13 More Days Til the Big Surprise

Hey, Kyle do you or Lucas still have that other camera that we used to have for live streaming my concerts from high school. You know what Anna,we still have them and we have some new gopro cameras and drones for the concerts. How are we going to have the show live streamed. I just wondering how will they all know about this. Who knows Anna but you have some finishing touches to put on this surprise show. What about the setlist of each artist. We are going to start putting that together on Wednesday while you are still rehearsing for the show.

What about the media on this surprise concert and how will everyone will react to this. One of both at the stadium on the day of this surprise show. What do you by one of both kinds? One reporter and one sports reporter. I just hope that it doesn't become like the last time that we had planned this. What happened one of the reporters had caused a huge scene on television. Do you even want to know the worst part about all of this? What's that..It was on live television and not only everyone seen it but it was even trending all over social media.

Wow, no wonder why these reporters are always around everyone like leeches even on social media like the last reporter. No, Anna that one reporter had twitter fingers when he had went on that really huge rant than night about what had happened at the festival that day. So, what about Dr. Carmichael. He has extremely bad twitter fingers. Even when he had put that video of him ranting about you all over the internet. I better go and get back to practice before I have another moment. Well lets not get carried away on this before the official tour starts Anna.

I just hope that anyone in the media tries not to make a scene again in light of what had happened the last time I was on tour. What about that tour that had ended up someone getting into it. You mean that night at Madison Square Garden over in New York. No, actually it was at a much smaller venue when it happened. I just hope that this one don't become like what had happened with the Pacers back in 2004. What are you talking about Kyle? What...You didn't know about it. That huge fight that's all over the internet..no I'm not getting it Kyle but Baxter might know what you're talking about.

As I had gotten back up on the stage I had wonder how I am going to do the introduction for the show. Hey,Kyle! Yeah, can you come up to the stage for a minute..Yeah, just give me a second and I'm coming up there. As he was just about finished with what he was doing in the back he had came up on the stage. So how will the entrance of the show will work. Hmm, I'm thinking of the group on one stage platform and while everyone else around them on another platform. Is this for the next week..Oh, No it's for the official start of the tour we already have a stage design for the next week. Oh, ok then I see what your talking about now.

We're down to the wire and we will get to see what's it is like for her tour for the first time with so many musicians. I wonder how will everyone back in her hometown react to the secret performance. Also if you have ever been to a concert which ones have you been to and are you going to one soon.