Chapter 33 She's so Sittin' Up In Her Room While Everyone Else Having Fun

A Week Later and  she is back in Los Angeles and Baxter along with Kyle,Lucas, Madison, and Katie all decided to come to LA to see her they had decided to throw a little house party. Everyone else is having fun and Anna is in her room reminiscing about what could go on next for the both of them. She is even looking through the pictures of them from the time that she was having a lot of fun with him. Both of them were looking a photos of each other in the photos and was having flashbacks that both of them were smiling and she had felt that she was in a much happier place.

She had looked at her phone and little did she had knew that she had two text messages one was from Kevin and the other one was from him. She had  kept looking at the photos of both of them and she was starting to feel all alone. Then she had felt her phone vibrate again and she had responded to the first message.

Kevin:Hey we wished that we could see you but because of other things that had conflicted with that we will be able to see you on the tour. Anna:Awe its OK I can't wait to see you on the tour either and tell him to face time me. Kevin:Don't worry I will tell him he is on his way back from that  meeting with the label.

Then she had opened up her composition book and she sees all of the lyrics that  she had written over the years and she was so amazed that she had came this far and now I am living my dreams more than ever this is so crazy. Then as she had started to hear loud music downstairs little did she had knew that Baxter had invited over 200 people to this house party.

Then she had felt her phone vibrating  and it was lighting up from the back. She had seen that a mobile number all the way from New York was calling her. Then she had accepted the face time call. Anna Hey, Oh my Nicholas its you. Hey I wish that I could had came over to LA but you know the label had a really huge meeting and its being rumored that our label will probably will be part of UMG..Wow the label will be an imprint of The Universal Music Group if everything is all good and very successful. 

Hey whats the matter why are you look so sad with those adorable eyes. Its just that I'm just worry that this tour won't go all well and no one will come to see me. Awe Anna just believe in me I know that you will do well and this tour don't worry about it OK. I won't  and I want you to know that I am always here to talk you. Same here see you soon I will. She is shedding a tear and wish that she could still see him. Awe Anna Its OK I don't want to see you like that I wish I could be there with you too.

Now I want you to go and have fun and do yourself a favor. After this party is over pack your things and get on a plane and head back over this way. I will be over there sooner or later. I think that you need to be here same here. Look, Anna your just stressed out and you seriously need some time away from the press and the paparazzi's and even the media you know. Yeah your right and I better go. I don't want to be the only one not at this party you know. Yeah, why you go and have fun and  I will see you soon.

She ends the face time call and goes downstairs and she sees the rest of them along with Baxter. Anna its been a while since we last had seen you. How have you been doing? I've been doing fairly well and trying to not stress out about the tour. Awe Anna your going to be just fine. What in the world is going on? Ugh! Sometimes do I ever get tired of Baxter with this he is being so crazy now that he has thrown this house party. Maybe I should loosen up a bit and just go downstairs and have a bit of fun.

As she is coming downstairs she is hearing a lot of loud music and there are other people that Baxter had knew and some of Anna's other classmates were there. As the party was over and she was packing a suitcase of things to go to New York. She had told Baxter and Alyssa that she had need some time away in New York. She had hugged them and told them that she's going to be just fine.

As she make it through LAX she had waved goodbye to them and she was on her way to her plane and she had told him that she was on the plane. He was super excited to hear that she was coming back to New York.  As she had gotten on the plane she had send one final message to him.

I can't wait to see you back in New York and finally back there with you. Same here. Its going to be a while before I get there since my flight is super long incase I don't respond before I take off. :-)

Shes about go back to New York and what will happen along the way for the both of them. You will just have to keep reading  to see and stay tuned for the next chapter.