Chapter 21 Soaking Up the Sun

A week later and all three of them are in LA at their new home unpacking Alyssa things moving them into her room her room was something that she had always dreamed of having which she would now was able to have. April of 2015 and she's back in New York getting ready for her first day of recording and wanted to see hear a sample of the song. Along with that she had also gotten a look at the song that she's going to be recording.

It's perfect it's what I had always had dreamed of being on every single day and night and across the entire globe. It's May of 2015 and she along with some of the other groups is going over some of the songs for her first album ever and we're making sure that everything is all in place for the next four months while she's recording each track. This is the very first time that I will get to trade in the textbooks for the mic.

Wow this is going to be a roller coaster ride but I know that my dreams will be one thing that I will never trade for nothing in the world. I will be able to live my dreams as a musician. I won't have to worry about my parents getting to me. Now this is my time. As she had looked out of her window she had seen all the tall buildings and even the cars drive by the very building that she is in. 

She wondered how can this even happen and pretty soon I am about to go to my very first ever live event in so long but now it is a live event that everyone is going to be watching on national television this so awesome than ever. Wait a minute this is going to be super huge and insane than ever this is going to be so out of this world  for every one that I know even new musicians that I had never even had met before is going to be there and its going to have a whole lot of people there.

As she is looking at all of what  and who is going to be at this pool party she gets a Skype IM from Kyle Rockstar Girl 93: What are you up to?  Awesomebro16: not much how about you..Rockstar Girl 93:  Trying to figure out what I am going to wear to this upcoming pool party. Awesomebro16: When is it? Rockstar Girl 93: Its in a couple of days in Las Vegas Awesomebro16: no way that's gotta be awesome look I'm going to let you get back to that and I will see you soon.

That night she is asleep and she wakes up and hears a lot of loud music but instead she puts the pillow over her head. Then she leaves her room and go next door to the other room and little did she knew that someone was throwing a hotel party. [The music is super loud and Cool for the Summer by Demi Lovato is playing in the background.]

Once she had went next door to try to get the person to turn their music down little did she had known that she was about to be dragged into this guy hotel room. Do I know you she said in a very confused way.I don't know you but you look like a very familiar girl. Its me silly do remember who I am do you she said playfully Anna Morgan is that you I didn't see you here. What are you doing here I thought that you were in L.A. with your sister?

Then she was super shocked to see that it was one third of her idol again. Nicholas is that you..both of them was in super shock to see each other. Hows things been going..since the last time we had seen each other...It not good and I'm super scared. Why whats up is there something you want to tell me? Its my parents who had threatening to take my dreams away from me.

The worst part is that they are expecting to get out of prison soon. I'm so sorry to hear about that even happening. Yeah I know now I'm going to have to deal with more of this crap. Not for long he said while he looks straight into her eye and wraps her in his arm. What was that for she had asked him? Cause you're looking super cute and beautiful. I'm going to sleep she said in a sleepy tone.

The very next day she wakes up and the whole front room is trashed from the party. She wakes up in one room and he wakes in another room. What happened here last night I felt that there was a huge pin stabbing me in the head? You was very tired so you pretty much had slept in the guest room while I had slept in mine. Hey, sorry about the loud music from last night. Oh, and you might need these to calm your migraines down. It's fine and thank you for the aspirin cause I really do need it right about now.