Chapter 114 Showing Her Talents to The World

It is now seven a.m and the live stream is about to begin

Speaking in front  of the camera of the incident that had happened in the previous chapters back.
As you all know that this is the second go round with the interview for the tour. So maybe this one will be a better one than the last one that had happened. I'm sure that most of you know what had happened during the first interview that I've did when I was on the Today Show. I have even given the producers a memo of what the persons who was interviewing me of what questions that they were allowed to asked.

Apparently the memo wasn't read during the final run through for the show. I am giving this a second try on here at the 8o'clock hour. So stay tuned guys and there's even a surprise performance coming up during that hour too. By the way I know that you are all ready for the tour and we will get to take all of you on a behind the scenes look of the tour. There will even will be a surprise visit to my hometown and to my former high school along with a huge show.

She's watching along with her street team from the green room to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

It's now 7:15 and she is going over what the tour is going to look like and how will each intros for every artist will bring them on that stage. Along with the tour she had added a part about the video diary. She is also looking at the different stage design types for the whole tour along with costume designs for each parts of the show. Along with the designs she is also is wondering how will each artist will film their intro. It is now 7:35 and a makeup artist had came in to touch up my face. Hey Anna, are you ready for this? Yeah, but I'm super nervous about all of it. To where my legs are shaking. You got this Anna don't worry about anything else. I won't Kyle..now let's show them who you are..

[This time Michael Strahan is the one interviewing her.]
Welcome back here at the the 8'oclock hour and we have a huge YouTube sensation who come one of the states that barely gets a tour but the rest is a secret. The talented Anna Morgan and welcome to the show..thank you for having me on here Michael and I was super nervous but it's starting to die down. So Anna I must know how are you going to have so many people on the tour. I know that is what I'm wondering for myself but in the end it will work out in the mean time. I'm hearing that your doing a block party and a house party back in your home town of Vicksburg,Mississippi. Yes, that is true but we are going to have these on two days and it's going to be a lot of fun. I have also heard that your even bring New Kids on The Block on tour too?  Now that is true too but there will be also other artists on tour along with a lot of cool surprises.

Do you remember doing a live interview on television? Yes I did and let me tell you something Michael it was so horrible that I cried for a long time. Not only that but someone had pulled that on purpose just to get back at me. I see that you have a film producer of your own..That's right and why don't you and the rest of the GMA team say hi to all of the fans who are unable to watch. Well thank you so much for being on here and I can't wait for the show. And I see that you have a surprise performance for us. Yeah that's right I do so don't go anywhere and stick around for her performance.

Guys so far the second interview on GMA has went really well so what will happen in the upcoming chapters leave your comments in the comments sections.