Chapter 8 I'll Be Fine

While in the room still asleep I woke up to someone looking at me with that awesome smile but who I didn't know I even went back to sleep. Hey sis Baxter hey um is there any reason you been in the closet for some reason. You know just goofing around. Oh,OK then Baxter out of my closet. It has been several hours later and she is waking up again. Hey,Anna do you know where Alyssa is at she isn't answering her phone. Oh,shes with Maddy and her mom. Oh OK then I was just wonder where she was at cause I was worried about her. Then she looks at her cell phone but there wasn't a missed call. Hey Anna I wanted to see if your OK since what had happened last week. Oh, yeah I'm OK and is not being bothered by them. As Kyle  came cause he was super worried about her then he had seen that her parents who was never there for her had followed him into her hospital room she's upset.

"OH GREAT WHY ON EARTH IN LIVING HECK WOULD SHE ASK FOR MY FATHER TO COME TO THIS FREAKIN HOSPITAL!"She screams and throws a hair brush at one of their parents and their father gets hit straight in the head. Oh for crying out loud sometimes I ask myself what is with that man has he lost his brains or what (she mumbles to herself) What a sentimental softy who would hurt his own children for years. Anna I got good news what is it please tell me Katie. As Katie along with Lucas bust into the door. Please tell me if its not anything about them. I know I know but you are going to be so happy that were all going to the same college. Yay that made me so happy but confused at the same time.

Anna what's wrong I'm still going to have to deal with the Disability Support Office cause of my learning disability and now this which is putting my dreams on hold. Don't worry about that Anna and you have a choice. We don't care if you graduate late from college or don't go to college cause of your dreams and passion we believe in you no matter what happens to you. You guys think that I should go and follow my heart.

Of course we won't let anything happen to you. Not even Kyle nor myself not even Baxter nor your little sister. Don't worry we are going to help you get through all of this. We're with you no matter how good or bad it is. We want you to know that it's going to be OK. Don't worry about them they were never there not even from the beginning. What about Madeline is she going to college? She's also going to the same college too. Anna is super happy  to hear about her friends and her going to college. But she is having mixed feelings about her going to college verses her living her dreams every single day as a musician.

Anna, if you are having these feeling about your dreams you should do what is best  for you. You should go for what your heart is saying and not what no one else is telling you to do. Look Anna you have to decide what is best for you and not what no one else say what is best for you. You should look inside of your heart and decide what is best for you. Awe you guys are amazing. You know what I should do what is best for me.

Then she had gotten her macbook and check her garage band app and she had seen that she had several untitled songs on there and she had listened to all of them. You know what I think that I am going to go and finish up all of these untitled songs up. There you go now when you get out of this hospital that will be the very first thing that you will do and will get to your dreams. Kyle, are you thinking what I am thinking of doing right now. Absolutely, Anna and lets go show the world your true talent.