Chapter 9 What the Living Heck Did You Do?

Oh no what the where is she they hear her screaming. Shes OK I don't know right now we will have to just wait and see. Anna went outta control yesterday and it was really bad. Oh my what happened is she OK now. Yeah she is but she threw a hair brush at a man and a woman and it's not looking too good. What like seriously yep but she's OK and is calm now. I knew it why didn't anyone tell me. We tried to but it gotten to us and were sorry.

No sweat we need to let her stay that way for the rest of the time being. That same night while shes asleep she was having a lot of thoughts about what it would be like living her dreams. She had imagined herself on the stage with a couple of more artists on a tour.

Its several of weeks earlier and she is walking to the music building with Kyle and Maddy so that she can go and retrieve the rest of her things since this is the last week of school for seniors. Wow I can't believe that in a couple of weeks I will be walking across the field and will be getting my diploma. Maddy where did time went to when our senior year had it us.

A couple of weeks later and the big morning and it's graduation practice. I can't believe that my sister is graduating from ECHS over the loudspeaker. Attention everyone no one will leave until this is done right everyone goes to the bleachers in the stadium. Hey Anna Whats wrong? I feel bad that were all graduating and will leave everything behind. Even from the very first year that I had moved over here I was so lost and I couldn't find any of my classes. Even when we all had first period band together you all had made me feel a whole lot better.

Aww Anna don't feel bad we hold those memories with us forever even when we see all those pictures of us from school. Awe thanks Kyle your a awesome friend. So what about that concert that you will put on for us at the party at the convention center after graduation. Maybe that would be super good and maybe a live broadcast of the performance on maybe YouTube. So that even the ones back in my home state can see me living my dream of being that musician.

Its that same night and Baxter is there along with some of his friends and her mother and her father Jason and Renee Morgan was nowhere to be found and little did he had knew that the were setting up a plan to get to her. As the graduation was still going on he was about to witness a huge milestone for his middle sister who will one day will become a hopeful Grammy winner musician. As everyone name was being called out to get there diplomas it was down to her. Anna Denise Morgan our musician scholarship winner who had transferred from Warren Central High School in Vicksburg,Mississippi and still was able to graduate from Eastern Christian High School with the same credits.

While Baxter was taking photos of her and her friends after they have gotten their diplomas he was also live streaming the entire graduation for everyone to watch. Will the Eastern Christian High Seniors please rise [while they turn the tassels around] THE GRADUATED CLASS OF 2012!EVERYONE THROWS THEIR HATS IN THE AIR. CONGRATS ANNA. Thanks Guys! ALL GRADUATES PLEASE GO TO THE BLEACHERS AFTER THE CROWD LEAVES THE STADIUM AND PARENTS WILL BE ADVISE TO WAIT TILL PHOTOS FOR THE SCHOOL ARE OVER TO TAKE PICTURES WITH YOUR GRADUATES.

As the photographer all right graduates are you ready 1,2,3 say "CLASS OF 2012" WE DID IT. Hey has anyone seen Anna she just all of a suddenly just disappear from the bleachers and she is no where to be seen nor found. Everyone including Kyle was looking all over campus for her and there were no sign of her anywhere on the field nor anywhere else on campus. Baxter, Kyle and Alyssa were all looking for her.

Maddy, we are officially alums of ECHS! she had said to Kyle as they were still trying to find her but no one still didn't see her anywhere and it was getting super dark. As everyone else began clearing the football stadium the whole field was empty,but as for Anna she was no where to be found. As everyone began to look for her Lucas had heard a voice.

Hey there's our future musician is how did she managed to get all the way over here from the stadium. I guess she was having a bad time so  she had ended up in here."I can't believe it. I'm a graduate of ECHS." She picks up the band uniform for the very last time."I'm going to miss everyone" she whispered as she had walked the hallway with the photos of the band from 1997-2012.

"Wow it's finally over Kyle I just can't even find a single word to say about any of this and time has went by so fast. Yep it is and now it's on to our next journey" Yep it's on to our next journey and our dreams. It's not going to be the same now that we're gone from here. What am I going to do? I want to follow my heart but I'm force to go to college and be in my parents trap.

Break free Anna they are trying to play mind games with you. Now you have a choice to make is it going to be your dreams or you being in a trap forever. Just think about it and ask yourself that very hard question. This is just the beginning of a huge road for me to take as I go along through the rest of my journey.