Chapter 116 Right Here Right Now

It is now almost one in the afternoon and she is now back in her room  strumming a song as she is preparing for the tour. As she was strumming she had heard a knock at the door. Hey..Hi..Anna, I missed you a whole lot. I missed you a whole lot more Nick and I'm getting super worried about everything. About what Anna? How am I going to deal with my anxiety while I'm on tour and letting things get to me. It's been so hard for me to deal with this. Along with me and my parents and that's been going on since I've moved here back in 2011. I don't know what more I can do about all of this. It's not only is scaring me to death but it is where I can't even sleep without having one bit of a nightmare.

Hey, don't be afraid of any of it. I know how scared and afraid you are of those things. It's had even gotten so bad that I've been hospitalized for my anxiety attacks. The worst part was that I had to even deal with the bullying and it had gotten severely out of control. How bad was it? It was like really bad that people would make photoshopped pictures of me and put them all over the Internet. So bad that it had gotten to where I would sit in the music building till seventh period was over and on the days that I didn't had class I would just sit in there till classes were dismissed. Even when just about everyone were gone that's when I would go over to the other building for after school tutoring.

Even when I had transferred schools I would always be up at night singing and filming it online for the world to see. Sometimes I ask myself "Why am I in this trap?" I even wonder about if I was in college and would have to go and see that stupid jerk every single day. She had started crying cause she is feeling misunderstood about everything. Ever since then I've been having this feeling that no one would understand...(He had cut her from what she had said to him.) What was that for and did we just? Maybe..or maybe not he had whispered to her as his arms were still around her waist. As both of them were still talking there was a red laser on her forehead. Um Anna..Yeah, what is that on your forehead? I'm wondering the exact same thing that's on my forehead.

I'm thinking what it isn't and I have a really bad feeling about what is about to happen. Oh, no this is bad..Then both of them hears glass shattering all over the place... Anna look out right in front of you. Then she falls to the ground in very excruciating pain..Oh My God, Anna. Are you alright? No, I'm really scared about this and it hurts really bad. He's wondering who could've shot her. Anna, I'm not going anywhere I'm right here. Please Nick, don't leave me alone in this. I won't leave you I'm right here Anna..One of her body guards and a paramedic is already there taking her out of the room in a stretcher..Nick is right beside her as they are putting her in the ambulance. Then he gets in and sits beside her as she is still on the stretcher. As he is sitting there he is wondering why did they want to hurt her. He is still in complete shock about what had just happened in there as they was rushing her to the hospital.

How am I supposed to get the news out to the rest of them and to Baxter about his own sister who I truly care about..I feel that I've let her all the way down. He's wondering what it's like without her and how is everyone else is reacting to this if it was true and if it did real happened. Please don't take her away from me now he had said while holding on to her hand.

Please don't let her go now he had said then a tear had fell from his face. Then the medics had started to wheel her into the hospital and he was right beside her the whole time. As they were still the stretcher with her on it into the hospital he was still holding on to her hand cause he wasn't going anywhere nor was he going to loose her.

One of the nurses had pushed him back letting him know that he couldn't come into the operating room. Sir, we're going to have to ask you to go to the waiting room and we will  inform you the news of her condition. As he had looked at the window of the operating room he sees her.

Guys, this is about to be crazy with how this is playing? What do you think will land her in the hospital? How serve do you think her wounds will be. Will she make it from her injuries from the gunshots. Who do you think had shot her and what do you think was the reason why they had shot her?