Chapter 43 Shes Is Really Not Like the Rest

The very next morning and I see the sunlight is in my face and it's only 7 am. What am I going to do today I have a lot of things on my list to check and make sure that they are done for the day. Then I went on to check my e-mails and Instant messaging along with everything else. Then I felt my phone buzzed but it was only a text message. Anna can you meet me right outside of your door at 6 tonight and it's a super surprise. Yes I will meet you tonight at 6 pm and I can't wait for whatever the surprise it.

After I had responded to the message I had went to my closet to look what I could wear tonight. This looks like the perfect outfit for me to wear and then I had went and turned it to MTV to see what was the news about. Good morning MTV and we had just gotten the news that the YouTube sensation who is known for covering some of your favorite songs is getting more tour dates  for her upcoming tour and is also will be on a world tour in the Fall of 2019.

Also we are receiving other reports that that there will be a lot of security on her tour due to incidents of the musician being stalked by her own parents. If they are both convicted of these charges or found guilty they both could face 10 years in prison, fine of $10,000, 20 year of house arrest, and both will also have to stay away from the victim at all cost. If any of this is violated in any they will face more charges.

We have also have learned that these two have a very long criminal wrap sheet that dates back all the way to 1992 when their first born son Baxter Morgan was born. She stands there in shock about what she had just heard about her parents. Oh my, this has went on ever since he was born and how can he be so calm and so strong about all of this. I can't believe that they are not locked away for good.

So if you are ready to see Anna Morgan on her first ever tour you will be super excited to see her on her tour and even have a chance to meet her in person. As time has passed and I was getting ready for tonight getting everything done along with my song covers of the week I had uploaded to my channel. After I had gotten that done I had tried on my outfit that I would wear tonight. I was amazed that it had fit just perfectly.

As I had looked at the clock I had realized that I had only  twenty minutes till he had came and I had to meet him outside. After I had gotten ready I had to make sure that I was in tip top form and yet I was and then I had felt a buzz and it was my phone. Hey I'm outside just let me know whenever you are ready. I'm almost ready to go just give me one quick second. OK As I had made my way outside and I see someone on a electric scooter.

I was wondering who was this person but was just him. As I had came close to the scooter he had given me a helmet. This is going to be a bit of a scary ride so you might want to hold on tight. As the two of them had ridden to Central Park the song She's No You is playing in the background. As the two of them were lying on the ground looking at the stars that was in the sky  to see what kind of designs that they looked like then she had seen a shooting star flying across the sky. Did you made your wish yet or not? Of course I did and I can't tell you cause the wish won't come true if you tell it. You have to just keep that wish to yourself and only you will know if that wish will come true.