Chapter 113 Second Go Round of The Interview

Three weeks earlier
Hey! Your up so early Anna what gives and why are you worry just calm down. My interview on GMA which is why I have to be at Times Square. I'm just hoping and praying that it goes smoothly this time unlike the last time. That whole interview was a complete disaster. Anna, it's going to be fine I need you to take a deep breath. Will this one be live streamed like the last one. Yeah, it will be live streamed so that everyone can see your interview.

Wow, Times Square is so beautiful even in person. I can't even believe I have finally had the chance to see all of this very beautiful place. It's now 3:55a.m I've finally had just about made my way into the building after signing a few autographs for fans. As I had walked into the green room I had looked at some of the things along with making sure that the producers along with the person who is interviewing me had gotten the memo about what can and can't be answered. 

As Kyle had came into the room where I was at to make sure that everything was going well for me. Hey, I was making sure hat everyone was given the memo like the last time and this time everyone has agree to go over the memo of what they can and can't ask you. Wow, Kyle now that's a first which they had never done the last time. You've even brought you guitar that I have given to you as a graduation gift six years ago.  Yeah, I said that I would play a couple of songs so that they crowd can be super excited for the tour.

It is now 6:55 and as they were all were going over they final drafts of what is to be talked about during each hour one producer had even went over the memo of what was mentioned earlier. Let's make this one a good interview with her and not like what had happened the first time on our rival network. We want her to be her best along with us. We need to also promote her and let's give her what she wants the most.