Chapter 125 I'm Always Going To Be With You Anna

As I was still asleep I had woken up to something or rather someone singing. Then I had looked out of my window I had started to wonder what was going on. I had walked right out into the balcony and I had climbed from my balcony and had jumped into the grass. As I had walked to were I had heard the voice of someone singing I had felt someone yanking where they was standing. Hey, what the..Nick what are you doing here. I was just about to tell you that Anna.

You really look a wreck and I can tell that your loosing a lot of weight. He looks right into her eyes and he still sees the pain in her eyes. I just couldn't get you out of my mind and it had gotten to were it had really drove me so insane that I had started to shut everyone out. I know that you are probably shutting me out too. Yeah, I've been doing the same thing and the only thing that I've been thinking about was you Anna. He looks straight at her and he had started to walk right towards her. As both of them walks towards each other both of them are seeing how lost they both are inside and out.

Anna, I know how fragile you are inside and out and how scared you are of loosing me. You..You do..Of course I do I can see it all in your eyes. There is something that I also wanted to tell you. What is it? I can't marry her and I really do feel that the whole engagement is a complete lie. I just can't even take the whole thing anymore and I know how you are feeling about it too. Really, of course I do and it had gotten where I wouldn't even respond to the text messages nor tweets. Anna, how am I suppose to tell her about how I really do feel about her.

Well on the day of the press conference it will just need to go normal then just let me answer that question then you can a answer the other one. OK, who told you that one. I've seen it myself once when I was little. Do you want to know the worst part about the whole thing. What's that Anna? I've witnessed the whole thing since I was one of the flower girls. Yep, so bad that even the bride had gotten into it to where they had to call the cops and they had to shut the whole wedding down. Hey, I also still have your necklace from that night. I know I just need you to do something for me. Whats that Anna? I need you to hold on to it until the day of the tour. I will Anna and there's one more thing that I really want to tell you. I know how devastated you were about the news. I just feel that the whole thing is a complete lie and I just don't know how to even tell her.

Hey, don't worry something will come up for you to tell her the truth. Anna, I'm glad that your feeling a little bit better than you were earlier. As the two of them were sitting in an area looking at the stars. As both of them were sitting right beside each other he had wondered to himself after what had just happened earlier today. I'm just going to let this thing just fade away and then when the big day comes that's when our plan will be in place. The most worst part is that I have a huge feeling about this wedding being a really huge lie.

I have a really bad feeling that she is forcing you to go to her home country to meet her parents and have the whole thing arranged. Yeah, I know its just that...Just what..Its OK.. Well..Its just that I have feelings for you and I wish that I could tell her about it. Hey, Maybe that you still can you still can fix all of this. You, know what Anna..Your right cause we both need each other right now. Hey, do you want to know one more thing Anna. Yeah, lets go and get go and get ready for this tour.

OK, I just need to go and change and get my things and I'll be right out. As Anna had went climbed back on the ladder to the balcony of her room she had went in and gotten a quick shower and had changed into something else. She had then went and gotten her song book, her guitar and her purse. She had put her phone in her purse and she was back out where she was sitting at earlier. As she had made it back where she was at she had put her things in the car and had gotten in the car with him. As both Maddy and Baxter went to her room both of them had found out that she was gone. Both of them have been trying to call her and her phone is suddenly keeps going to voicemail. This is strange where would she be going to at 11:35 at night. Does she knows that its really late?

What could be they reason why he had done and told her his feeling for her. What he did to make her smile again after hearing the possible news that's been all over social media in real time. Will this have any effects on the both of them when the actual tour starts. Hmm, what do you think will happen when the actual tour starts?