Chapter 139 You Can Bet On Me to Get My A Game On

As she had went back into the room she had started to hear thoughts in her head from all of the news reports and reporters. Along with the thoughts that she was hearing she was having the painful flashbacks once again. Flashback to that day in 2007 and she was having an argument with her parents. Anna, where have you been and what's with you and this music thing of yours. Her mother tried to take the guitar from her but instead she runs to her room and then locks the door. As she had locked the door she started strumming while in tears. Back to the current time and she is strumming writing something.

It's a week later and Anna was going through songs for the show she gets a text message. Baxter: Hey sis turn the tv on cause the tour is on the news right now. As the reporter was talking about the tour it show the press conferences in its entirety.
While she was working on the songs she had heard droplets of rain and as she was going over the recordings of every songs that she was doing she had started to come up with ideas for the show and what type of story she wanted to tell for each part of the show. Then she had heard a knock at the door..Then Kyle had came back in and seen her sitting there writing something. Hey, what's this? It's the intro for the tour.

Hey, Anna there you are I've been trying to call you the last couple of hours. Oh, I've been recording some songs for the tour why what's up. You need to hear this for yourself Anna. He plays the recording that both of her parents had recorded of what they were saying in prison. Did you call Alyssa to give her news that your going to be on tour soon? I haven't had the chance to talk to her yet she's been really busy with school. I didn't want to bother her but when I get the chance I will call her.

Several of hours later and it's a little after 4 in the afternoon she gets a text message from Nick. Nick: I just heard the news that your going to be at your old high school in your home town in a couple of days. I can't wait to see you. Me: I can't wait to see you too.❤️ She then puts her phone back into her purse and she starts working on more of the songs that she had written in her song book years earlier so that she can have them ready for the tour.

Then I had seen the door to the booth of the recording studio where I was at and it was Kyle. Your ready to go over the songs to add to the setlist. Yeah, I am ready to do that cause we have to work on that part now. As a video montage shows of both of them going over songs for her to cover along with the one that she is even in the recording booth recording some of the of the songs that she had written years earlier.  
Hey, Anna they are showing your interview on tv from the second go round and they are going to be showing your performance afterwards. What are you serious Kyle? Yup, I'm watching it now and every one in the whole building is watching it. Oh, and guess what Anna you are going to be really excited about this one. What is it? The abc affiliate over in the Jackson Mississippi area is doing a whole one hour special before the concert which they are showing on tv that night too. Are you excited about the tour Anna? I cant even fathom to believe that this is actually happening. I never thought that this would actually happen in real time. But now it is all happening in real time for me and for all of us Kyle.

Hey, are going to live stream everything. Yeah, you know I'm going to be live streaming the whole thing from the start to finish of the whole thing Anna. I'm not going to leave one person out of this cause I know that your fans are so excited and ready for this tour to start. I bet that everyone that the whole world is even talking about the whole thing now and I bet that it's going to be trending on every platform. Oh, it has already started trending since the news had been broken late this morning. What time did you get word about it? About 11 last night since I was working on a few things for the tour myself. I have to call Alyssa, Maddy and the rest and give them the news about what is going on cause I know that they are reading it all over social media and watching it on the internet. I know that they are Anna. Hey, we better get going cause your interview at your old high school is in the morning and it's a really huge surprise for the fans.