Chapter 53 People Like Us Who Has Dreams

It's the very next morning and I had decided to go and open my blinds to let the sun into my room. Then as the sun had come in through the window I had started to get a flashback to my 7th-grade year when I had first transferred to RoyChester Middle School of the Arts.

My brother and sister were super excited to see me here at this school for the very first time. Baxter was just a freshman in high school and my sister was just in the fourth grade. Baxter what will mom and dad think when they find out that I go to a fine arts school. Oh, Anna don't worry cause we are here to support you no matter what they think or say.

That same night as I was upstairs doing mine music homework for the next day I had heard stomping. I was just about finishing up with all that I had to do for the next day.

As I had gotten ready to go and take a shower I had locked the door so that no one could get into the bathroom. I had felt something burning as the hot water was pouring down my skin. After I had put on my night clothes I had sat behind the door and had started crying.

Then I had heard a knock at the door and it was only Baxter. Anna what's the matter and why are you crying? Baxter, have you ever felt that you are a nobody cause your parents say that you are one. Aw Anna, why on earth would I even think something like that.

Anna, I want you to promise me that you will go and chase your dreams and not let it get to you. I promise Baxter and one day you will be super happy that I am living that dream. The very next day and she is at school and one of the teachers had found out about the scar.

After what had happened with her and spread all over the hallways of the school it had even gone viral. One person had even posted a video of what had happened to her all online. After when the video had gone viral it was even the trending topic of the day and everyone was talking about it. Several weeks later and there was a lot of police officers and they had hauled both of her parents away. flashback is over

I guess I better go and get ready to go and start my day and I have to be ready for the fashion show which is part of fashion week. I better go and find what to wear for tonight. That same day as some of my stylists was even using some of the clothes to decide what to wear for the upcoming tour. What tour is this Anna? The surprise tour back home. What are you for real about that? Yes, I am serious about it and there is a surprise tour back home. We can't let anyone especially the news media there know about this.

What about all of your former classmates? No, not one single person should know about this at all. Some of them even hates me are you insane they will end up photoshopping photos of me all over the internet.