Chapter 13 He was Never There To Help

It is four years later and I'm now living in LA I had a flashback to my first year of college and I was forced to meet and talk to Mr. Carmichael. He's a specialist not just a specialist but a Disability Specialist and I use the term specialist very loosely. As my father and Mr. Carmichael were talking about my learning disability I had left them alone to talk. As I walked out of the office I had found my guitar put my headphones in and started to strum to the song "Two Worlds Collide" by Demi Lovato.

Someone had came up to me and told me how amazing I was and had mentioned that one day I would be able to go and chase my dreams. Oh, why  thank you I have never had even heard those types of things ever. This is all I do whenever I'm feeling alone I had a dream once too but my dream came crashing down as well. Don't give up on your dream. Now go chase your dreams I will by the way I'm Jason Thomas but my friends call me Jace. I'm Anna It's nice to meet you maybe one day you will get there to your dreams.

Don't let any take it away from you I won't. Three minutes later Baxter had face time me Hey sis I can see that you are doing great with the voice and the strumming. Thanks bro...Hey Anna what's wrong. I'm so sick and tired of being in this support service office. I'm having this feeling that I'm being control like a puppet. I'm having this feeling that I'm in a small room and there's nowhere to even go.

I just want to leave from this place now. Don't feel bad sis you can always stay with me. I know but what if mom and dad finds out about this..Look Anna your my little sister but you really have to tell them how you feel. Your right. Do it for me do it for all of us. (She smiled got her things and had walked out of the building and sat in the car.)

As her father had looked out of the window of the door of Dr. Carmichael's office he had seen that she was no longer anywhere in the building but he along with Dr. Carmichael had both heard a voice singing and then he had found out that it was her. Look Dr. Carmichael I am so sorry that I have to cut my time so short cause of this no good so called girl who wants to go and chase her dream. Her father walks back to the car and is super upset is on the verge of chocking her to where she is nearly turning blue in the face.

As both of them are on their way back home she is having a vision of an
argument happening with both of them and she walks out of the house.

Anna Denise Morgan "Why did you walk out of there?" I'm not going to college. I want to follow my heart. And what that is singing your little heart (Not only she gets upset but she is also furious.) YES THAT IS MY DREAMS & I'M NOT LETTING NO ONE TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!(She slams the door and walks upstairs of her parents house and went to her room and start packing everything).

Her parents tries to come to her room but her door was locked. Her father is super furious and is trying to open the door but when she finally opens up her door to her room for the final time he sees a lot of things including her guitar and she goes downstairs and puts them in her car. Anna what is this stunt your pulling and you better tell me now. 

What stunt you are the one that is pulling the stunts and it is done for good? Also Look I'm tired of being shoved around and being your little machine. You had left me in your trap and I'm breaking out of here! What are you talking about? You know what is going on and don't even go there with the lies cause I know about all of it! (She's in tears and is super furious with her parents.)

I see why you never had supported my dreams cause you want a normal daughter who's broken and is in her parents trap! You both wanted to control Baxter, Alyssa, and myself ever since all of us was born and I'm so sick of it and your both going to regret this! We will see who will win this mind game that your playing against me she screamed as she had drove off. I will make sure that both of you pay for all of this cause both of you are no good.

Get ready for an explosive part two of this scene and it's about to be even more crazier than this chapter. Now we will have to wait and see what will happened next and along the way for our musician.