Chapter 126 Where Would We Be Without Each Other

The song will have some line changes like in the previous chapter. This chapter also takes place in a similar sunflower just like in the previous chapters. If you would like The Official Music Video for Where Would I Be is in the very top right before you start reading the chapter. lets see whats going to happen in this chapter.

Several hours later

It is a little after 11:30 at night and it is still dark outside.  As both of us had made it to a sunflower field which kind of reminded me of the one that i use to go to a lot when I had wanted to be left alone from the problems that was going on around me. Then when both of us had sat on the ground I had felt something vibrate and it was my phone..I had seen that Baxter was calling me but I had just had kept letting it go to voicemail. Wow, this place looks so similar to the one that I always go to when I just needed some space.

Anna, do you still have that song that you use to listen to when you had felt alone? Nick had asked her. In fact I have the song right here. She had opened the book to where the song lyric was and it was literally right there. Whoa,I've never even heard of this song before but I know how much this song really means to you. It came out the same year as  your  sophomore self-titled album.  Yes, when you, Joe and Kevin were part of a band that had saved so many people including myself.  But, I never even had a chance to meet none of you until now. Hey, don't feel bad..I'm sure maybe we could surprise all of the fans. Ah I see now so do you want to do this song cover. Yeah, we might as well go on and get this over with before they both find me.

She then puts the book in a spot where both of them could see the lyrics to the song Where Would I Be.  Then she had gotten her phone and had start recording both of them singing so that she could upload it for her fans to see. As both of them are strumming to the song  together he had started to see  the real her. Then he had started the song off on his verse of the song.

The Places Up in the Sky
On The day I walked away
You Took Me Through
Heartache Pain
When I Couldn't See The Sunshine or the Rain
Where Would I Go..Who Would I Turn To
Lord I Don't Know..I Wonder Where Would I Be..
Where Would I Be..Oh Without You ( Without You)
Where Would I Run To(Where Would I Run)
Without You In My Life
How Would I See Without You
How Would I Live Without You
Where Would I Be..
The next part is when Anna comes in to her verse of the song

You've Been My Life.. My Own You are to catch me when  I Fall
You've Been More Than Just a Friend
Proven to me that I can hold on
To You..What do I do
All that I can say..
Is that Lord, I Thank You
Where Would I Be Without you Love  and Smile
I really don't wanna Know
For All the Things that You have Take Me Through
I give thanks to you

Then both of them had started to finish the rest of the song the both of them were frolicking in the fields.

Where Would I Be..Oh Without You ( Without You)
Where Would I Run To(Where Would I Run)
Without You In My Life
How Would I See Without You
How Would I Live Without You..
Where Would I Be..Face the sun  in the..Sky

As both of them had finished the very last part of the song both of their hands had intertwined together. She had then ended the recording. As both of them was looking out at the stars they had heard a voice. Anna, there you are..We've been calling you and we've been wondering where you were. Oh, I needed some time alone. Oh, I see that both of you have been talking to each other again. Hey, we all better go and get back to what we were doing.