Chapter 46 Our New Years Eve 11:11 Wish

Its New Years Eve and as I was going through all of the memories that I had made over the years I had found a note inside of the box that was sitting on my night stand. At 11:11pm tonight I want you to go on the roof and make a wish tonight before midnight. Then I had thought to myself where could this had came from and who wrote it. Oh well I might as well go ahead and get ready for tonight and I really do not want to be late.

That same night as I was just about was going to the rooftop I had gotten all dressed up and Baxter had came in. Oh are you just about ready to head to the top. Yup just give me one minute. As I had gotten to the top of the building and then as I had walked to the rooftop someone was standing there. Anna, there you are I was just about to wonder where you were at.

You look super dashing and super adorable. Aw thanks she said as she was starting to blush. It was 11:11pm over in New York and she had found the note from earlier in the day which she had a flashback. Then as she had made her wish on what she had wanted for a wish she had then opened her eyes back up.

I can't even believe that this year is just about almost over what will go on in the next upcoming year. It looks like my dreams are still there to be accomplished. Then it was just about 11:30pm here in New York and then we all had seen the ball light up and it was super amazing along with seeing a live performance of Demi in Time Square along with watching the billboard party in Hollywood.

Then she had gotten a video message. Anna I wish I could be there with you but I want you to know one thing is that I am always with you along your journey. I hope to see you soon and I miss seeing you every single day. Happy New Years Anna Morgan. I missed you so much that I wish that I could be right there with you every single day.

As she was finishing watching the video she was super shocked that someone who was always with her had send that video to her but she was wondering who was it. Oh well it looks like I will never know who that person was. I guess I better go and join the rest of them. As she went back outside she had seen that the ball was lighting up in so many colors.

Then we had all had counted down to the new year and then as the ball had dropped it was already 12 am and it was the official start to 2016. You know Baxter this is the best New Years ever and this is what I had always dreamed of doing and now I had finally had gotten my wish. Maybe one day I will see that special star and that star will be able to grant my wish.