Chapter 29 The Lovely Review

Its the next day and she wakes up and she is still having those same nightmares about what was going on in the previous chapter and  now there is more stalking going on and now her parents were still sending her text messages knowing where she was and even more worst she is being followed from every angle. She is even hiding in her closet scared all the way to death and she is wondering who is coming towards the closet but it was only Nick. He opens the closet and he sees her sitting in a corner crying and he is trying to calm her down and once he gets her to stop crying he can tell that its not good at all.

Anna is there something wrong don't tell me that it had happened again. What is it? Its them their after me. Tell me and I want to know " Who is after you please tell me who is it?" Its my parents and now that they know my every angle and more worst they had been tracking me all the way from prison.. Anna How is that even possible and how long has this been going on? I do know that its has been going on ever since I had graduated from high school three years ago.

Three weeks earlier before the incident she was watching a YouTube commentary and the person had loved her song covers and  she was getting a lot of mentions on Twitter and Instagram and there was even videos from a lot of her fans supporting her along the way and some was even thanking her for being there for them with her voice.

Even a YouTuber was even calling Anna a huge talent and was encouraging her to keep up the huge good work and not to let anyone get in her way not even her parents. What was even better was that everyone of those videos had went viral and one of Anna's videos had gotten about like 30 to 40k viewers on her videos. Even the fans could relate to her being in the spotlight at a very early age and even they admitted to being forced to sing in the church choir.

She had heard a knock on the door but it was only Baxter again. I had heard the news your OK. Yeah I'm fine. I can't believe that they are back to their old ways again and this has to be stopped now before it gets out of hand. Good thing that I had came to check up on you sis. They're even tracking me at every angle..What that's insane please tell me how long has this been gong on? Ever since I had graduate from high school that's when it had first started.

She is watching the Television and it had mention about the incident that had token place at the penthouse which was in a couple of chapters back. Several people including several hip hop musicians are in a lot of trouble tonight and we had just learned that a couple of musicians have also been arrested. As soon as the identity is released we will have the names of those arrested.

Ugh! I'm having a really bad feeling about this and more worst it could be one of those crazy creeps from the church that we went to as children. They always wanted to know our every steps like we was some form of prisoners. Awe Anna that's still bothering you. Um yes it is Baxter and more worst we was tracked while at school and even on every field trip and other trips that we went on while we was in school.

What about when we moved to New Jersey? That too they still tracked our every moved and they made us wear tracking devices on our ankles like we were on house arrest. (Baxter is sitting on the other side laughing at Anna.) Your such the adorable little sister who always comes up with such corny ways to make me laugh.

Your still the dorky oldest brother who knows how to make me feel happy for once. Even if it was trying to get me to follow my heart and dreams. What would I do if I didn't have a brother like you who was always there to see me living my dreams.

I could stand here and look at all of New York all day she said as she was looking out of the window and she had seen a lot of the buildings and she felt that there was a lot to do. Its not so bad after all being a girl in a very huge city like New York. I never would thought that I would even see myself in a really big city like New York. Nor have I ever thought that I would be on a stage with my favorite musicians every single day.

Things are starting to become more crazy for Anna and as she is about to do press  for the tour really soon. Then soon she will be on her first tour ever and her life will be change either for the better or for the worst. You will have to keep reading to find out what is going on with her. The next several chapters are filled with surprises twists and turns along the way for Anna and the rest of the crew.