Chapter 39 I was Never the Confident One Then or Now

That very next day I was and it was 6 a.m. and I was getting ready to go to Central Park..Anna, what are you doing its 6 a.m. and why are you up this early? Baxter, I'm going to meet someone Central Park and I have to meet them there at eight anyways. As I was gathering my things to head over to Central Park including my jacket since it was super cold outside I had remembered my beanie. Baxter, I am heading out and don't do anything that will get us into trouble. I won't sis and have fun at Central Park.

As I was walking to Central Park and it was super cold and I had looked at my phone to see what was the temperature. Oh great its 46 degrees and its super beautiful here in Times Square. I wonder how do the New Yorkers have to deal with such weather like this every single year. I bet that whenever it snow for them that it is beyond worst than the rest of the United States. It looks like that will be a huge mystery that I will never know. As I was walking into Central Park I had started to have a flashback from my times in high school.

Flashback to freshman year of high school and its the start of second period math. As the teacher was giving back a test that everyone else had did very well on expect for me. As I had gotten my test back I was not in the mood for the remainder of the day I had slumped in my desk feeling super low. Aw, Anna whats the matter? Oh boy I know that look that means that shes feeling really low about this test.

Why is it that I always do good on every other subjects expect for math and if I fail one more test I am so beyond screwed. I could even loose my music scholarship Maddy. Anna if it helps I can schedule an appointment for you to get that all checked out. How are you doing in English? I'm doing fairly well but the writing assignments she can't even read my writing, but I have had requested that all of my notes be typed out along with everything else.

What about the occupational therapist? She sighs and is feeling really bad and is blaming herself for what her parents had done. Unfortunately, I had to give up on going to the occupation therapist. What, who decisions was that to even do such thing like that?Unfortunately, it was my parents decision to make that decision for me not to go back to my therapist. The very next day and she is at a neurologist and she is having several tests run on her to see why she is having problems in math and having bad handwriting.

Anna, I'm sorry you have dyscaluculia and dysgraphia. What, how is this even possible she said shocked and confused. Look, Anna I don't want you to be in this shell thinking that you will never get anywhere cause of this. Can I ask you something? Um,Yeah. So what are you good at. I'm more good at music and I've always dreamed of being a musician.

I want you to do yourself a really huge favor. I want you to put on your idols music cause they are always going to be with you no matter how good or bad it. Don't worry about what anyone say about you. What about my parents and them telling me that I should go to college to become an IT person? Even you have to go your own way and just have to follow your heart and not follow their footstep. Flashback's over

Several hours later and I am at Central Park looking at how majestic and beautiful the park. Then I was getting a Face Time call and it was Maddy. Maddy it's so good to hear from you again. So how's New York? It's super amazing and it's what I've always have been dreaming about. I've got some very exciting news to tell you and you are going to be super jealous of me. What is it and don't tell me that your getting married?

Maddy no I am not getting married to anyone how silly is that answer. OK Maddy what music awards show always comes on during the week of Thanksgiving. You don't mean the AMAs do you. Yep I am super excited to even be going to this kind of event I have never been to one before in my entire lifetime and I have always dreamed to even attend this kind of awards show. So who is going with you to the AMAs?

Now that I can't tell you until the day of and that has been kept a secret. Ugh no fair I want to know who is going with you. You will have to just wait and see for yourself. OK Anna fine you win. She then turns around to see a guy with slicked back hair come into Central Park. He is holding a guitar and he is looking for her.

Hey Maddy I've better go I have some rehearsal to do and I will talk to you soon. See you soon and see you that Sunday night. Yeah,I will see you too on that Sunday. I had started to feel that I was already was start to like it here and then I had heard a voice calling my name. Hey, there your are Anna I was wondering where you was at. So how are you liking it here. You know its really a lot of things that you can do. I've read up on one of your blogs that you had written back during your freshman year of high school.

I've got to say that blog was so beyond touching and you are such a very strong person. Aw thanks and I've never knew that your blog had went viral along with you singing a lot of song covers. Are you excited that your going to the American Music Awards? Yes I am and I have never been to any awards show ever this is such a huge dream come true for me. What about going to the awards show with me? What, Nicholas what is this you are trying to say? Look Anna I think that this will be a huge opportunity not only for you but for other people to say that you do have a dream.

It has officially has happen and this is her first time going to the American Music Awards and what will her parents say about this one now. What will happen at the end of the next chapter and how will all of this play out? Its looks like you will have to read to find out.