Chapter 50 Me Myself and Time for the Dream

The very next day and I am staring out of the window and I had imagined my dream if it was still in black in white. Then when I had realized that it was nothing more but a blur about what was going on and I had decided to go out and get some space. As I was sitting outside one the rooftop thinking and was wondering what was going on I had heard someone call my name. As I kept hearing that person calling my name I had turned around and had seen someone come up behind me. What the Baxter what are you doing up here?

I was wonder where you were since you didn't pick up your phone nor had answered my text message. Oh, I'm so sorry Baxter I had wanted to come out here and get some space for a while. Is everything alright sis you look really worried about something. Yeah, I'm OK I was just sitting out here looking at the sky and how wonderful it is outside. Whoa, I've better get going cause hes suppose to be here to help me go over some of the songs for the festival that I'm supposed to be apart of soon.

As I had walked outside and had went to put my guitar into the back of his car and then had put the rest of my things up front with me. We better get going and get to the studios and get started on some of these songs for the festival at that college over in Raymond, Mississippi. Hey is everything alright cause you would look really scared like last week when all of us were together. Actually there is something that I really need to tell you and will you promise me that you will not get upset at me.

Look I am always here to talk to you about anything and I'm not mad at you Anna. Sigh, I've been having these weird nightmares for the past three weeks now and more worst I'm starting to have these weird feelings as if my life was in black and white and instead of color. Anna, I want you to know that its going to be fine don't worry about none of that. You just have to let go and take a breather.

So what is this festival at this college in Mississippi is going to be like. I wish I could tell you Anna but unfortunately, I've been told not to discuss it with anyone not even with my brother and his other band members. Oh, and there a huge surprise that we can't talk about until the day of this tour so you are going have to be super quiet about it. If you see it online trending just ignore it.