Chapter 104 Must Overcome The Stage Fright

Several days later as I was still going over most of the show for next week which is the surprise show that we are doing for the schools back in my home state but we had decided to move it over to Smith-Willis Stadium. I was making sure that I didn't mess up in any part of the show nor do I think about that creep if you know what I mean. Hey, Anna there you are and your still going over the show. Just the surprise show that is next week. Oh, I see now I thought that you was doing the whole show. No, not just yet we are going to resume that part after this show next week.

Now, I just have to think of a way to not let this stage fright get to me while I'm on stage next week. I don't want it to go bad. Anna, just calm yourself down its going to be just fine. As long as you are focus you should be able to not let that douche bag creep get to you. You know...Yeah, and I'm just worry that he will be at this show just like the last one that he was at Kyle. I just feel that I'm being followed. Oh, we don't have to even worry about any of that Anna and the same way goes with your parents.

I'm going to go and clear my head for a while before I have another breakdown. Yeah now that's a good idea Anna cause we don't want to loose our star of this show. Your right Kyle and I know how much you hate seeing me in a vulnerable position. We all hate seeing you in this vulnerable position Anna. Really, but I wish that I can ask myself why am I always in this type of position. Its just that ever since high school I've always been scared and afraid to talk about it. Talk about what Anna? My learning disability and every time I try to talk about it people don't want me to talk about it. They want me to really keep my mouth shut as if people won't even care about it. Anna, we all care and its going to be OK . That's why we are here with you on this tour cause if we weren't here the tour wouldn't go well for you at all you know.

Yeah, your right Kyle, I guess we should go and get the final parts of this surprise show finished so that we can get ready for the actual tour. Thats the Anna we all know and love! Now, lets go and get this whole surprise show ready to go for next week and show that jerk who I really am.  That same day going into the evening we were in there for the whole time just going over song after song, after song, after song, and after song for this show. As everyone else had went back to their hotel rooms for the night Kyle and myself were the only two still in there going over songs, dance routines, even the movements for this show.

As I had looked at my watch and I hadn't even realized that it was after 11:30 and it was getting super late. Hey, we better stop for the night. You did extremely well Anna and when we have the rest here in the morning we can go over the whole thing with the rest of them. OK, then Kyle same time in the morning for practice. Yup, so that we can get this show ready for next week. I guess I should go on and turn myself in and get some sleep. Same here Anna and we should get some rest and get ready to be back here with everyone else in the morning. Hey, make sure that everyone gets that memo for practice in the morning? Yeah, I will have all of that send to them so that they can know that they have practice in the morning. Oh, OK then I guess I will be getting ready for bed then.