Chapter 30 Concert Tour Presses

The next day she is getting ready to do the press conference for her very first tour. A lot of photographers are there flashing at every thirty to fifty seconds. After the press conference is over she is escorted out of the building with her bodyguards. When she is inside of the vehicle and is start to drive off a lot of paparazzi is trying to swarm towards the vehicle but not one of them were able to get a photo of her.

Whoa what a crazy day with the press conference and now I have to officially start getting ready for the tour. I can't believe that I'm going to go and see the whole place where I'm going to be performing this time next year this is super crazy. After seeing the stage and I had to come up with something to make this concert all the way awesome for everyone. Then I had thought a way to get with the other people who is going to come on this tour with me.

Then I had gotten on Face Time with Demi to discuss how she is going to do her part of the tour. We were both coming up with some super ideas for the tour and then. She had decided how she wanted her entry to the stage to go. She had two themes for her part either a action movie them entry or a beach theme entry. Then I had to find a huge way to get to Kevin and Joe about the tour as well.

After discussing the tour idea and how we was going to set the tour up I had gotten with all of the tour crew to discuss more of how I want the final tour to play out. I had to get with some people along with my road managers about the tour buses and also about where we were bringing the tour to which states. She had wanted to have the tour in all of the states cause she wanted everyone to see what it was like seeing her living her dreams as a musician.

As her managers had looked inside and outside of the buses to make sure that it was ready for the tour she was super excited to get ready for the press conference that is supposed to go on in a couple of minutes for me. As the tour crew along with Anna all make their way into the building they are seated  in front of the mass media and they are wondering  all about the tour.

Anna,what is it like doing a tour for the very first time and going on tour with a lot of other artists? You know what its a huge dream of mine and that dream has officially came true on that day when they had discovered me doing covers of different songs by different artists. Another person had asked her about  the tour and  about  having so many shows in the entire US. You know what its going to be super awesome and  the reason why I had wanted the tour to come to all of the fifty states is that because there are some fans  who had never been to a single of their idols and even there are  people who want to see their idols but they don't have the chance to see them because of their tour being far away.

Even better the  fans will be able to take photos of the tour as well. Anna, you filmed your life singing  with a camera from the time you was born to all the way to your senior year of high school is this like a documentary of your like or what was it like before you was a musician? Actually, its both of those things the fans will be able to see never before seen videos of me singing to get to where I am at now. We have just one more question for you. You have been involved in a stalking situation and how will the security be for this tour? I will let my manager answer that question for you?

A lot of the media are amazed at what all Anna and the rest of the people are saying about her and how she is staying true to herself and  to her friends and family as well. As of today and for the rest of the entire month rehearsal is officially starting here in New York. Then she gets another text message from her parents.

Oh so your about to go on tour pretty soon and  you think that you will have those bodyguards around you. Oh we will see about all of that and we will see who will win this battle. Anna..Anna Your OK. Its happened again. What is it tell me? Its them my parents are still after me. Still.. unfortunately yeah, they are and more worst they are tracking my every move.

Wow it looks like the tour is officially about to happen soon and there are more things along the way. There is still more involvement with her and her parents and you had just witnessed the press conference for the tour.  We still have along way to go before the tour actually begin. What will go on in the next chapter and further in the story. You will have to  keep reading for yourself to find out.