Chapter 26 Because You Live and Believe in Me

The very next morning and its the big day of the Iheart Radio Pool party and I'm  in my room. Oh, Hey there Marge. Marge is my makeup artist and a person who I had met while I was auditioning for my record label that  fateful day. Anna, they are ready for you she said. As I had gather everything for the show tonight she had wanted to know how I was feeling about being on the stage for the very first time. I'm very nervous and super afraid. 

Hey don't be nervous just because its your first time on a real stage in front of so many people I think that you will do just fine. You think so cause I am super nervous about this performance. Of course I think so Anna your my friend and a sister that I've never had. Awe Marge thanks.  Now get ready so you can go and kill this show.

Your going to be fine trust me Anna cause we all believe in you no matter what goes on. Awe you guys thanks for believing in me when my parents said that I would never get to see my dreams become a reality. Of course I do even your brother thinks that your dreams will become a huge reality for you.

That same night as everyone is getting ready for the Iheart radio pool party which is going to be streamed all online. Every group and musicians are getting ready to go on and it was almost time for me to go on and perform. As I was making my way to the green room I had accidentally bumped into someone. Oh My, I am so sorry she said...As she had helped the guy back up little did she had knew that she had bumped into Joe Jonas. Your OK he said..I'm fine I was just getting ready to go on stage. Wait a minute...Aren't you  supposed to perform with me and my brothers? I believe so..As I had tried to keep a very calm face then squeal after the performance was over then go to squealing. I was squealing to myself and I had kept it to myself. OK Anna we still have a little more than a minute left.

As Joe and myself had walked back to the green room to meet his brothers along with the rest of both of our band members. Guys this is Anna.. Anna this is my brothers Kevin, and Franklin but we call him Frankie and this is the rest of our band..Um I think that Anna and I already know each other. Then a man,woman, and a younger woman had all came into the green room. The same room where all of us were hanging out at before we were set to go on after the act that's apart of this concert.

Oh and Anna this is my parents Paul, Denise, and Kevin's wife Danielle but we call her Dani. Hello there I had said very shyly.."I can tell that this is your very first time performing here at this pool party,"she had said.  Why yes this is my very first time performing here...Hey don't be nervous My three sons had the same type of thing happened to them but in the end the crowd pretty much loved them and the shows that they put on for their fans.

Is everyone ready we are all set and we are ready to go. OK lets go and get the crowd ready to go. As we are hitting the stage to getting ready to perform for the crowd I was feeling super nervous about this. As we make it to the stage we perform the songs Avalanche, and Kingdom Come. Then I had perform more covers which had summer vibes.
I would like for everyone to give it up for my idol Demi Lovato. I had introduced the crowd to her which was a huge honor for me.

Anna you did super great and even better a lot of people are enjoying the rest of the streaming of the Iheart Radio Pool Party because of you.
[That same night she is back inside her room and she is Skyping Baxter and Believe In Me by Demi Lovato is playing.] How are things going for my musically talented sister? Baxter it's going awesome than ever. So glad to hear about that and other things that will be with you and all of your accomplishments. Awe thanks Baxter. Anna don't worry I will be there with you for the rest of your tour. So will Kyle, Katie, Maddy and everyone else.

I can't wait to see all of you when the tour gets under way. We can't wait either and I can't wait to see you at my graduation ceremony if you can come. Don't worry I will find a way to get there Baxter. You were able to see me graduate from high school and now I want to see you graduate from college too Baxter. Anna I better get to sleep I have a important test in the morning. Goodnight Baxter goodnight sis and remember what I had said. She closes her laptop and she is also getting ready for bed herself.