Chapter 99 Just Like You My Dreams as A Musician is Coming True

As the second day of rehearsals were over for the day I had started to realized that this was what I had wanted. I can't even believe that it had even hit me that I'm a musician. Several hours later and I'm back in Baxter's apartment since the incident. Hey Kyle have you known that the time had went by so fast since we had first met each other in band. I haven't until now that you had told me. Well as classmates silly,not the other way around.

It has been since I was little and this was something that I've always had dreamed of doing. I better go and check up on all of the other artist that's here today. Oh don't forget that we all have that meeting next Friday morning. What was it like back over in your home town with band there. Well I was the only high school bass clarinet player and band manager so I rotate on Fridays and it would depend if I'm playing with the rest of the band or if I'm helping them out. I had heard about you and several other people doing something to the halftime show during your junior year.

Thats something that I can't really tell you yet Kyle. Why is that Anna? I don't want to spoil it on what had really happened that day. We have to go and finish up and get ready for the surprise show that's coming up on December the 23rd. Oh, we have to go cause we have that really huge meeting in a couple of hours. Mr. McIntyre has a lot of things to go over with everyone for the tour. We even have to make sure that everything is on point for this show in the next 13-15 days.

Hey, Kyle I wonder what is it like for you to be able to see yourself living your dreams? You know what Anna...I personally think that its a bumpy ride but I've never thought that I would get here nor thought that I would be going all over the US. But you know what Anna...What is it Kyle? I'm so ready for the show to begin and you can show all of them your dreams that you've been living ever since the day you were born. I'm just wondering and super curious is how are we going to secretively tell all of the schools about this surprise concert.

Two words my good friend...Its Baseball and Softball games. So what does this has anything to do with music. We get all of the schools baseball and softball teams together along with the ones who had formerly had attended the regular school and we come up with some creative idea. Have you even spoken to a single baseball player on this. Actually, I have Anna...I've spoken to one member of a baseball and softball team of each schools and even had them to put the flyers in a secret place and had scrambled it all over the campus of each school. What if one instructor finds out about this or more worst if one of my former band directors finds out about this..Anna, Just please calm yourself down cause they won't be able to find out about any of this.

What about the student body on each campus? Now that's a really interesting one and we can't let not one person find out about this. Oh, and by the way your brother is going to get with all of the guest performers to go over their parts of the tour and who they are and how their introductions are going to go. How many cameras do you need for you to live stream the show. I'm working on that one now and also working on a world wide stream of the show for the actual concert too as well. What about when the actual tour date does starts will it all change or will it be the same? We will do the introduction different but the show will still be live streamed.