Chapter 23 The Road to Las Vegas

The very next morning as I make my way to my tour bus along with the rest of my crew we were also loading things up under the buses. I can't even believe this my first ever I heart Radio Pool Party performance in 18 days this is going to be super insane. Then she had gotten a text from Kyle.
Kyle : Your all ready to head to Vegas for your first performance.

Anna: Absolutely can't wait to see you all there..

Kyle: Don't worry Anna we are all going to see you there

Anna: OK lets make this something that I can look back on

Kyle: Anna don't worry we got this just go and have fun and we will see you in three days

Anna: OK  I will

The  same day as the tour buses arrived in Vegas and she is in her room she looks out  the window to see the swimming pool. Well its only for the best maybe I will probably be able to take a swim once I'm possibly finished with my performance. She even had thought to herself "Maybe after I'm finished with this performance I could go sight seeing and take a lot of more photos for the scrapbook to have for years to come. I'm so excited that I can't  even decide what I want to see or do here in this beautiful lit place like Las Vegas. This is going to be more exhausted than ever since I have so much to,do and get done in weeks worth.

That same night I was having a lot of fun taking a bunch of Polaroids and was writing a bunch of captions on them. There were even videos of them having a lot of fun without the drinking. As she is writing every captions on the polaroids she puts them in a box to hold on to for years to come. So many memories now and pretty soon there will be more memorable moments in the near future.

What will happen to me in a few years? What more accomplishments will I be able to achieve along the way? As I had finished updating my blog along with the other things that I had gotten done for the night I had went to look at some of the fan messages that was left on the fan pages along with Twitter accounts and there were over 7000 of them.

Whoa, now this is really a lot of tweets, mentions, and tags from so many of the fans and there were a lot of encouraging ones too as well. Even when she had checked her twitter account she was even being mentioned from different famous people like actors and other Youtubers who were super proud of her. She was starting to realize that her world was changed forever.

Wow! I can't even believe that it was just a dream that I've always wanted to be a musician and now I've finally have reached that route to get there. Now, its time for me to continue that dream. I just wish that Kyle was here too to witness this right in front of him. But then yet again he still will be able to see it to along with Baxter and Alyssa. I just hope that nothing gets to them either with all that is going on now.