Chapter 37 The Start of Something Really New for the Both of Us

In this chapter we see that they are on top of the rooftop of the penthouse.. and the song that they are singing together is from everyone's favorite Disney Channel Movie High School Musical. The same song that was sunged by Vanessa Hudgens and Drew Seeley which you also can even hear Zac Efron's voice in some parts of the song. Yes,I know that it had been a long time since all of us had heard the song The Start of Something New. Which this song and lyrics is property of Disney. This is going to be a very heartwarming chapter enjoy.

That same night I was wondering where we were going to and little did I had knew that we were on top of the roof of the whole penthouse. Oh my this is super scary just by looking down. It's OK I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere and I'm not going to let go of you in any way. Oh,and I've have something that your looking for that may belongs to you. My songbook what the I have to ask you something. How was you was able to get to my songbook?

I have my ways you know. Have I told you what a beautiful voice that you have. No, no one had ever told me something like that and your making me blush a little. I've always noticed that you have just sung some covers by yourself. Yeah but I have never sung a song with someone.You think that you can handle it. Hey, what about my songbook. I will give it back once we are done. The he had grabbed her guitar and started strumming it. He opens up her song book and he goes to a song that was written called The Start of Something New:
Living in my own world
Didn't understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance
I never believed in
What I couldn't see
I never opened up my heart
To all the possibilities
I know that something has changed
Never felt this way
And right here tonight
This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you
Oh
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new
Now who'd of ever thought that
We'd both be here tonight?
Oh yeah
And the world looks so much brighter (brighter)
With you by my side (by my side)
I know that something has changed
Never felt this way
I know it for real
This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you
Oh
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new
I never knew that it could happen
Till it happened to me
Oh oh
I didn't know it before
But now it's easy to see
Yeah
It's a start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you
Oh
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
That it's the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you
Yeah
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new

So how did you had written that song. Well I had written it some odd years ago along with my friend Kyle and we were both in the same high school in New Jersey and I had felt that I had wanted to know him as a amazing friend that he is now being there to support me thick and thin. Even when I was having one of those days where I just wanted to just stay in my room all day and be alone and strum..Does that get the stress out of you.

Yeah,it really does to where I'm completely shaking and having an anxiety attack. I can see that your cold aren't you. Yeah then I had felt more than a jacket on me I had felt his arms around me. Anna can I ask you a question? OK go on and ask me. How can you have such a beautiful voice and not to be able to live your dreams? I had people who had wanted to take my dreams away from me.

Even with school I had always wanted to be a musician but they wanted to do some office major for college but unfortunately I had rejected. I can't imagine you being in college and you have a dream. I can still remembered the day that those so called parents of mine had tried to talk to that so called disability support specialist I've felt that something was wrong.

I can't either it's way too much and it's even more worst if I was at a community college crying myself to sleep every night and having to lie about my grades are good. Your so adorable Anna Morgan and no one had ever told you that.

No one had ever told me that ever since the day I was brought to this earth. The only things that they've ever told me that I would be nothing and I am even til this day a worthless person who only cares about following her dreams.
I've felt that they were even choking me inside and out and every time I've tried to escape from all of it they had came up with lies. What about the night that the police had came over? It was much more worst and that was super scary. I can only remember hearing sirens and two guys coming into the room that I've shared with my sister.

I've felt that it was my fault and have blamed myself for it. Awe you shouldn't blame yourself for none of it and none of it was your fault cause you had wanted to go and chase a dream which was once token away from you. You really think that none of this was ever my own fault for the things that had happened to me over the years. Of course I do Anna they were the ones who caused all of it.