Chapter 38 Letting It All Go

The very next morning I had woke up and the was in a sort of a good mood and was getting ready to go and start my day. I had gotten my songbook and my guitar and headed out the door and went to the studio to start recording some songs. As I was making my way into the studio and was inside of the studio which they call it the beatlab I had noticed something very odd about it. It was usually very bustling with a lot of people and there would usually be someone at the front desk. Today there was no one here in the studio. Hmm, that's very weird she had thought to herself where is everyone else at today?

Oh well, she said to herself she had taken out her songbook started to write in more lyrics and her guitar started to strum to some of the lyrics to the song. Then as the day had went by I had went back to my penthouse and had sent a message to Baxter if he had wanted to come over and help me with a few things. As I was inside of my apartment I had a lot of things that I had really needed to go through. Then I had heard the door bell and it was him. I had wanted to see what photos can I get added to my collage.

As I had went through some of those photos I had realized that those photos was from the school talent shows, band concerts,middle school choir concerts, and from the musicals that they had back in elementary school. Wow I can't believe that it had been so many years since all of this had even happened and where did they all went. Sometimes I just wish that I was able to go back in time to see myself as this little girl who had grew up too fast in an instant. I can remember going to an elementary school wishing that I could be home schooled all cause I had wanted to chase my dreams and some odd years later here I am here in New York City chasing that dream that I had always wanted.

Anna, you just have to do now is keep that dream alive not only for you but for anyone else who has a wish to keep that dream. As both of them were finally done with sorting all of the photos out they had realized that it had toke them over three hours to finish them. Hey wheres Lyssa? She's asleep and she was super tired so I had left where I am staying at and she had fell asleep. Then she had looked at the clock and had realized that it was getting really late. Whoa, its almost getting really late and I better go and get ready for tomorrow. Whats, going on in the morning? I'm supposed to meet someone at the park in the morning. Oh, OK then I better let you go ahead and get ready for bed.

Your my sister Anna and if you ever need anything I'm down the hall from you. As she was just about to get ready to go to sleep for the night she had gotten a text message. Can we meet at Central Park about 8 or 9 in the morning? That would be super excellent so that I can have enough time to get some rest. Oh and make sure that you bring your songbook and guitar with you in the morning. Can't wait to see you then.

Then she had thought to herself who is this person texting me this late at night. Oh well, I better go to sleep I have to be up soon. Oh, and Baxter please don't do anything beyond crazy please. I won't sis you just have to just let go and and have fun and stop being shy. Baxter, your right its just that I have always had been this girl that has been living in a shell for quite sometime now. Sometimes I've just want to just go and live in the moment but I just didn't know how to do it. 

Look, Anna you have something that you will have to live forever now go and chase it like there is no tomorrow. Even sooner or later I will have already graduated from college with a degree in Music meaning I will be a music producer. Wow, so you will be a producer for upcoming artists now that is super excited to here. You will be an actual musician with a huge dream that will become a reality.