Chapter 86 Three Hundred and Two More Days Til The First Show

After I had went outside and had token a walk away from what had just happened. How are we going to get the tour out there? That is something that I am wondering for myself Anna. Oh, I meant to tell you this and its a first that we a doing a concert on one of the Jackson, MS Affiliate news channels but we won't know until I get the official schedule in a couple of more days before the actual first show.

What about talking to Laura about doing the interview and performance on this affiliate station. Anna, just calm down I've already have set up a meeting with her first thing in the morning so that we can go over some of the things for the interview. Oh, and she's also going to send the list of things that he or she can't ask you at all. What about the trial against my parents and the other things that has been going on along with the recent incident that had just recently happened. They can just only report on both of those stories and they can't ask you a single question about those stories. Its the next morning and I am inside of Laura's office waiting on Kyle to come back with some of the details about the show.

What advice do you have if there have to be any action involve with a person who just ask the question anyways? We will have to let the producer know ahead of time even if they are a new person. Please don't let it be any rhetorical questions that anyone ask me about what had happen at the festival over in Raymond, Mississippi that time. Oh, and by the way Anna I've even send a memo to the interviewers for the day of the concert and when you start your tour.

While Laura was giving me some of the ideas on what the stage for the tour could look like once we officially start the tour I had heard a knock at the door. Oh, there you are Kyle I was wonder where you were. I was getting some of the details of the show that you are performing for the high school students who are part of the schools in Vicksburg. Oh, that whole performance has been moved over to the stadium over in Jackson, MS. Kyle, what about the stage equipment for that performance that's at the stadium? They are already are coming up the design of the stage and I will have some of the concept of what it will look like tomorrow. I better get back over to Baxter's before he freaks out again. Your staying with him for the time being. I'm afraid so until the investigation is completely over and they say that its fine for me to go back.