Chapter 60 Fire and Gold Inside of Her

Its several of hours later and Kyle and myself were having lunch and had also had went sight seeing all of The Santa Barbara area. As Kyle and myself were walking around Downtown Santa Barbara and the scenery  was just so awesome to see. As we were looking at the different places and souvenirs I had seen that I had gotten a text message from Kevin. Kevin: Can you come to the studio and help us find Nick cause he's not answering his phone? Me: OK I am on my way there now. Anna what is it? We need to get to the studios its super urgent. As Kyle and myself had went inside of the of the studios and Joe and Kevin was standing right in front of me and I had wonder where their brother was at. He's in another room by himself strumming.

He was really upset about what was going on in the last couple of weeks. Then I had heard a voice singing in one of the other rooms. As I had walked towards the sound I had started to wonder which door it was where the singing was coming from. I had also had even checked all of the doors to every room and about most of them were quiet. Then I had walked up to the very last door and I had heard the voice and the guitar strumming and when I had knocked on the door it was opened.It was him then I had started to wonder what he was doing in that room that was connected to the recording booth.

As I had walked into the room I had seen him sitting on the floor with his song book strumming to a song that he was writing. As I had sat next to him I had my guitar too and was strumming along to a song that I had in my song book. Then as he had closed his book he had taken mine as I was strumming along. Hey, where were you your brothers were looking all over for you. You looked really upset is there something that you want to tell me.

Can we talk about it outside? Yeah, but where outside. Maybe we can just go walking around cause I need some air anyways. It had started to get very dark but the stars were out and it was shining so bright in the sky. As we kept on waking we had seen a lot of other people with guitars and other instruments so we had went to watch the other people with such amazing talents even some of them had even taught me some of the other tricks to the guitar and other singing methods. Wow some of these tricks are going to me super helpful for me when we get ready to go on tour in one more month. Your going on tour in one more month.

Yes I am going on tour. I know that this is last minute but do you need more people for your tour. Oh my yes we do we need this tour to be so awesome. As we had gotten finish watching them and had talked to them about the tour we were now in the downtown district. Anna, there is something that I really need to tell you but I don't know how to tell you. What is it?  Please tell me what is it. Its about us. Every time I look into your eyes  I see that the darkness has went away and I want it to stay that way.

What will he tell her about them? Is it something that's going to last forever or is his feeling about her. Will both of them will be able to handle what he is going to tell her? Leave your answers in the comments and we will have to find out in the next chapter.