Chapter 141 This is Officially Your Fight Song Anna

Welcome back and we are live here in downtown where we are witnessing for the first time ever a huge performance by Miss Anna Morgan in just a bit but first  while she's getting ready to blow us all away let's go back to earlier today where we were introduced to how she warms up for a performance. So, Anna I must know about how do you warm up your vocal chords in order to give us that flawless performance as always. Well, I do some of the various types of warm ups before getting ready for a performance. Along with that I also join the rest of my band for soundcheck and we even had some to come and watch the my sound checks. Wow, now that is truly a very supportive fan base of yours.

I'm also hearing that you're going on tour in every state along with some of the biggest musicians. Yeah, I am and I'm super excited about this even happening. Several hours later she's getting ready for the live performances that is taking place in the downtown area along with getting ready for her ready first ever radio interview to help promote the tour. As she was going over the songs that she's performing live she then she had heard a knock on the door. Kyle, hey what are you doing here? I was just checking on you before you get ready to hit the stage. Hey, I heard about both of you and that whole thing that was all over the internet. I was really devastated about all of it and now I'm about to get ready to go on tour in a couple of days.

Hey, I'm glad that your getting a lot better. Now we all need you to go out there and own that whole performance. I will..What's that I'm hearing Kyle? Well, Anna why don't you go and look for yourself. As both of them went to the window of the trailer where she was inside little did she had knew that the whole crowd had grew really fast and she was hearing everyone cheering her name as they are waiting for her live performance. Hey, your ready to do this? Yeah, I'm ready to go and give all of them what they truly want to see and hear. As she was coming out of her dressing room with her guitar the crowd had went insane and little did she had knew that not only was the the world was watching her so was her friends and everyone else.

Alright everyone this is what all of us has been waiting for and have been talking about all over social media. Now she is about to give her own hometown a huge live performance and here she is right now. Anna then comes on the stage with her guitar and  her pianist is right behind her on stage. She looks around and she is very nervous about this..We're all right here Anna. Then her pianist starts playing the part to Fight Song..
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion
And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?
Transitioning to her officially on tour
We then see her on tour and the crowd is singing along with her and some of them even have posters that was made and other types of concerts like attire. Some of her fans and the other musicians was even live streaming it all on Facebook,periscope,Instagram and on Snapchat..
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe
And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
A lot of fight left in me
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong)
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Know I've still got a lot of fight left in me

She then waves to her fans and had taken a bow along with the other musicians to end the first night of the tour.