Chapter 146 Closer to Coming Clean in the Rain

I know that all of you are so excited about the return of everyone's favorite band of brothers. I'm excited as much as you are about this whole thing. So I thought why don't I write a chapter based on those events but with a totally different way of how it had trended all over the internet. Even for some of her fans who are excited about the tour they are wondering what surprises are they going to have in store while she's on tour.

Several hours earlier and she's typing the setlist that she had planned to send to Kyle this afternoon. She then hears a knock on her door and she's wondering who is this was knocking on the door. Katie, what are you doing here I thought that you wasn't going to be here til tomorrow night. I had an early flight and I'm so excited to see you on tour. So we have to catch up sometimes Anna. When is Maddy coming? Oh the rest won't be here until tomorrow night.

Have you told them yet about it? About what Katie? You haven't seen it's been all over social media for the past three weeks and everyone has been talking about it. Even the blogs are talking about it and even some of the you tubers are talking about it. Then Kyle comes in..Oh, Hey Kyle I haven't seen you there. I guess you're waiting on me to give you the official setlist. No, can you come over to the stage for a second we need your help on deciding something for tonight. Hey, will catch up on things Katie I have to work on this. Can't wait to see you on stage tomorrow night you're going to be awesome. Awe, thank you Katie I can't wait to see the rest of them here too.

I'm sure that you didn't hear about it being all over social media for the past weeks and months. Like I'm wanting to know that is going on and what on earth is everyone talking about here. Oh, you will see right about now. Oh my god! Kyle, are you serious about me doing this. Yes, I'm serious about this your fans and theirs would be super excited to see this tour and they are so ready to see this tour. They haven't seen something like this in ages. Kyle, how am I supposed to give the news out about this and how are their fans are going to even react to something like this and they're right about the whole thing.

I'm gong to go and get some air so that I can think about what and how am I going to be to tell everyone about this whole thing. As she was sitting outside it had started to to rain and everyone was getting really worried about her being out there in the rain. Some of them was even getting worried about her getting sick. While she was sitting there she was humming a song and was strumming her guitar a little til she had felt someone tapping on her shoulder. Hey, mind if I sit here. No, I don't so how was you able to find me out here in the rain. For one I know that you like to hear the sounds of the rain. Even on those days that you needed some time to yourself like now.

Actually, you was with me the last two times that I had to clear my head. Even when you had almost lost me cause of the incident online. Yeah, that night when I was severely sick and the whole team had decided to postpone the tour cause of me. Hey, don't blame yourself for it cause this whole time both of us was scared and afraid. We better go and meet up with them cause there wondering about where we're at and why were sitting out here in the rain. Hey, we have been looking all over for the two of you. You have some very important people here to see you. Oh, Kyle that's just Joe and Kevin and they was both waiting for me to do the livestream. Oh, my bad Anna I better go and check everything else out for tomorrow night. Hey, Kyle by the way here's the potential setlist for tomorrow night and I better go.

Anna, there you are we was just about to see where you was and would you like to do the honors of helping us surprising our fans. Yeah, I would love to help them. As Anna and the boys had went live she had given the fans some hints of what they are doing. She then had them to play some of their old songs. Ok, as some of you may or may not not know there is a special surprise that's the fans of this band would be excited to hear and see but I can do one thing is that the rumors of what is going on on the social media pages. Yes, some of the things that have been discussed on there are true.