Chapter 149 I Want You to Know that We've Forgotten How

Flashback to the earlier in the novel
As she is still in tears from the whole ordeal he touches her face cause he knows that he really cares about her. He knows that he is wishing that he could even do something about it. He is wishing that he could do something to just take the pain and the guilt away from her and glue her breaking heart back together. He is knowing in his head that he is wishing that he could do more to even make her feel a whole lot better from what she is feeling right about now. She's now back in her room crying about what had happened between both of them. She feels that most of it was her fault and  every bit of it had made her feel guilty about all of it.  While shes in her room crying she is looking at pictures on her phone and some when they was in the sunflower in the rain. She just with that the whole thing would just go completely away and wished that it never had even happened nor had been mentioned on the blogs or on the news and entertainment news shows. Maybe I should just not look at any of it.

Back to present time and We've Forgotten How By B*Witched is playing
As he had seen her sitting on the balcony wondering what would had happened if the whole thing was actually true. Then she had heard a voice.. Hey, I was wondering where you was at the whole time. Anna, I want to apologize for the whole engagement thing and for not telling you about it. It just that when the news had came out I didn't know how you would even react to it. Hey, I'm glad that the wedding didn't happen. I felt that we  really had forgotten about how much we truly mean to each other. When I had first found out that I was going on tour I never had knew that I would be on the road with you,your brothers or anyone else.

Even when I was in school I was forced to hide my learning disability away from the entire student body until one day some of them had found out about it. It was so bad that I would just try to wear different things so that no one would find out that it was really me. Even when I was in elementary school all of the students from other classes had found out about it and word had gotten out to the students in my class about me and my learning disability to where I was having anxiety attacks while at school and when I wasn't at school. Sometimes on field trips,other classrooms that I was in during the day, outside of campus when I would see of them in public, and after lunch until everyone else had went outside I had went to the music room and for several years it would be my safe haven from everything else that was going on.

Even until I had to go to three different schools along with me going to RoyChester School of the Arts for my time in Middle School I never knew that I would ever be able to do this at all. Several years later I found out that I would have to move to New Jersey to live with my parents who had never cared about me or my dreams and my anxiety attacks was getting so much worse than better til I had met Kyle and his siblings and he had believed in me. Now that I'm on tour in a different state and who knows what they are really going to do or say about me being on stage. Oh, Anna I never would had known that you had went through those types of things and now that your here with me and my brothers, Demi and everyone else that is going to be with us.

As both of them are sitting on the balcony and night begins to fall and the stars begins to come out into the sky as the pink clouds fades from the sky. Sometimes you have to fight for what's yours and keep that fight and that dream alive. Don't let none of those things stop you from doing what you love to do best. Nor let anyone decide what you want to do Anna. I can see that not only you struggle with your anxiety but you also struggled with your learning disability since you was in Kindergarten. Actually it did started back when I was in Kindergarten but they wanted to say that it had all started back in the first and second grade which is a total and complete lie. 

Anna, you are going to change so many lives every single night on stage telling your own story along with so many other musicians like myself and my brothers. Do you want to know something? Yeah, what is it that you really want to tell me Anna. Its just that all this time I've been finding and living my dreams its just that both of us had forgotten how to keep our dreams, our goals,hopes and endeavors alive. Its gotten to where it had almost had completely shattered right in front of us. We can't let that happen one bit we have to keep our dreams and goals strong so that they can know our story.