Chapter 131 My Love Is Like A Star Anna

Its been several hours later and now both us are sitting on the very top of the building watching the stars..I had started to wonder what it was like if he really did ended up marrying her. Anna..Anna, Oh, sorry its just that..Just what..You are still having that worried feeling and you had started to wonder what it was like if I did marry her. Yeah, it been bothering me and has been scaring me to where I can't even sleep at night. Don't let it bother you nor let it get to you.

The worst part is that I'm start to wonder what will everyone say back home. The one thing that they will say is that they all know who proud they are of you. You had came a very long way of where you were at first. I see that you are putting the final touches on the show. Yeah I am and have been doing that since three months. I can really tell that you've been working extremely hard for this. Hey, I think that you was looking for this. How did you get my necklace? Do you remember that night when you had found out the news about me being engaged? Yeah, I was super heartbroken.

Like how heartbroken was you that night. I was servery heartbroken once I had gotten the news and when I had seen it trending all over the internet. I want you to hold on to my necklace for just a little bit longer until all of this dies down. I will and I promise you that I won't let go of it until all of it is over. What's this? Is this another song that you had written. No, its one that Demi want me to cover on the tour. My Love Is Like A Star.. Why am I just now seeing this. Cause she had given me the lyrics a couple of days after what had happened. She had told me that she wants you to personally cover this song on the tour.

Wow,that is so great to hear that you are covering that song on the tour too. Can't even believe that you are the star of the tour are you excited. Yeah, but I'm super nervous about promoting the real thing. Hey, don't be let me help you with the finishing touches for this. As both of them was making the online promos, along with YouTube videos, Instagram flyers and had put both of the videos on the other social media platforms with help along with her team and Kyle's help the tour had started to trend all over social media.Then the other artist who is on the tour along with her had helped with the promos and the final touches for the tour.

Then her phone starts to light up and its Kyle on facetime..Anna, long time long see. Hey, its been a while since I've talked to you. I see that your doing a whole lot better than you was doing since the news had broken about him. Yeah, I am and he heard every thing that you had said. What! He's with you now. Yup, he is and hes been helping me with the final touches of the songs that I'm covering for the real show in the next couple of months. Did you get to see the new tour bus yet? I haven't even been out at all today the only thing that I've been doing is going over the tour. You are so going to love the new tour bus and it even has a recording studio inside of it. No way..Are you kidding me like are you serious about a recording studio being inside of the tour bus? Yes, Anna I am for real about it I had gotten a preview of it back in August. I so can't wait to look inside of it when we go on tour in a few month.

Hey, I better go and get back to this and I will get a look at it once I get a chance to look at it. I can't wait to look inside of it. Oh, and Kyle did you get to see the official promo for the tour. No, not yet Anna but I will once I get the rest of this done. Just let me know about it and what changes do I need to make for the tour. I will Anna and I will see you soon. Same to you Kyle.