Chapter 148 We Almost Had Said Goodbye

Several Days Earlier and the very last day of rehearsal and she's sitting by the window staring at the rain.  Hey, there you are I've been calling you all morning long. Your feeling alright Anna cause I can see that your looking very blue. I'm having this very weird feeling of what it's like if I did seen the other half of what was trending all over the internet with her.  Aw, Anna we all knew how scared and afraid you was of loosing him forever. How did you know about everything that was going on Demi? Well along with the news of the so called engagement that was trending all over social media I knew that something wasn't right at all.

Anna, you're like a sister to me and when I had seen you in that condition I knew that something was really wasn't right about it. Then when I had watched the press conference that both of you had decided to hold talking about the whole thing I knew right then that he really loves you for you. Anna, I want you to know that you are a very lucky girl to have someone like him. When I had watched that press conference in its entirety I knew right then that when I had realized that all of your fans and his needs to know the whole thing and the truth. Then as both of them was talking they had heard a knock at the door and it was Nick. Hey..hi what are you doing here and not at rehearsal. I just needed some time to myself. I will just let you both have some time to yourselves and will see both of you later on this evening.

Anna, when I had first met you I knew right then that you would be the one that I would be madly in love with even til this day. All of the things that happen happened along with that huge rumor saying that I was engaged to her forget about all of it. As she was still looking outside at the rain she was feeling very sad inside and out. While she was looking out the window she had felt his arms around her waist. Anna, I promise you that I won't ever let go of you for one second,hour or minute. This whole time my feelings for you had grew from the day I had first met you when you were getting your record deal. Even when everything had went down about your parent I was right there cause I knew that it was going to destroy you so fast to where you was going to have a severe breakdown. I bet that you was swooning over me way before you had met me. How did you know about it? I just have my ways. Oh, I see I guess that I was the one that no one had knew about being around each other.

Maybe, or maybe not.. but one thing that I do know is that I won't let go cause I'm right here.