Chapter 36 Never Could Save My Soul

In the last chapter Anna had left the church choir that was mentioned in the flashback of the previous chapter and now we see the two of them in another flashback paying Dr.Carmichael a very personal visit and things are about to heat up once again. This time this takes place at the Raymond Campus at the Community College that I'm attending. What will happen at the very end of this flashback well let's check it out and see for yourself?

A week later and she is inside of the Disability Service Office and she is beyond furious and she is not having any of it. She is feeling the rage in her which is making her blood boil and her anxiety rise. So what is the outcome of this entire flashback all together and what will this be for her. Here is the second and final part of this massive flashback that she had.

"Anna are you sure you want to do this?" Kyle had asked her while they were still sitting in his car."Kyle sometimes you just have to go and just tell that person how you really feel you know."Your right Anna and lets go."As both of them were walking into the Disability Support Office."Can I help you ma'am?" The front desk receptionist had asked her while she was still typing on her keyboard.

I need to see Dr. Carmichael and its super important and its personal. As I was sitting near his office along with Kyle I could feel my face boiling. How your feeling Anna? I'm nervous Kyle but you can also see the rage in me right now. I can tell and I don't want to make you more upset than you are already are.

Anna, I want you to know that I am always here for  you no matter what you are going through. I want you to know that I believe in you. Don't let this guy get to you cause he might had controlled your dreams but he can no longer get to them as of now.

Aw thanks, Kyle now if you need me I have to go and take care of some business. As Dr.Carmichael had opened the door he had seen a very familiar person. Well Well Well if it isn't Miss Anna Morgan. Look,punk this is personal and I have some words to say to you.

What is that you have to say that To me is that  you are this so called girl that want to live her dreams? You listen to me scum you and my parents did the same thing. The both of you are going to regret it the minute that I am gone away from the three of you.

You three were just running your little conspiracy to kidnap me just to not chase my dreams. You people are a bunch of jokes. You know how the play the mind game and you play that game super good to where you know how to control me well guess what. You have just lost that game and it ends right now.

Oh,and by the way I will see you in hell scumbag! (She throws something at him and he ducks and it hits the wall and breaks into pieces.) Oh, and when they asked you who was the one that had helped me get there you will thank me for this one day punk.

Your alright, yeah I'm feeling a lot better and sometimes you just have to scream to let it all out. Anna your such an awesome person and I don't just understand why would someone want to come and take your dreams away from you.

Oh and when I come back to surprise you I will get even with you cause this is just the first part of what I had to get done. What are you talking about? How about you think about what will happen to you in about three or four years from now? What is that just doing what you are doing now? You will see how even I will get with you and you know that this is just the first part of what has conspired to go down.

Hey your ready to go awesome girl. You bet I am. Let's go and get ready to go and finish what you started to get to your dreams. Anna I want to apologize for making you cry yesterday. Your my friend and you know that and if you want to go and chase your dreams then I am with you all the way.

Aw Kyle how nice of you and your that special friend that I've always have had since I was  the laughing stock in kindergarten. Ever since no one had never wanted to be around me cause I was the weird child and I was always by myself. Even some of the other students had thought that I was you know what. But then cause me and the gift that I have never thought that I would even get this far.

Yeah and seeing you badly bullied to where you had to be removed from the school. Hey, are you in the mood for a little karaoke. How did you know? I have my ways and I know what makes you feel better.

flashback is over

That's how I had ended up leaving the school all together and more worst sometimes I ask myself what would it be like if I didn't leave and had ended up going to college doing work all online. I would had end up crying myself to sleep and struggling badly with school than I did the last 14 years of school. Even when they had told me that I shouldn't do music nor go to a college of fine arts I wasn't happy with what they were saying.

Anna, don't worry sometimes you just have to breathe in and just think to yourself what will happen years to come. You know what your right. Hey, are you coming along with me or are you just going to stay here and make that sad face? Where are we going with that? You will just have to see for yourself.

He said smiling at her and then he had grabbed her hand along with songbook and guitar and then the two of them had went all the way up to the roof of the whole building. What's going on and what are you doing with my songbook? Don't worry about that for right now OK?

Whoa, now that was an insane two part flashback and now we will have to see what will happen in the next chapter. What is the huge news and will something has change for the both of them and how will both of them feel about of all it.