Chapter 47 The Dream and Life is a Very Busy Highway

Its January eighth and I have been all online still doing some song covers and was just about finishing up my sound cloud project. This project is a collection of songs that I have been covering over the last couple of years well actually ever since my seventh grade year of of middle school. Most of those songs were part of my classes while I was at Roy Chester Middle School of the Arts and the rest of them were just songs that I had wanted to cover. Its now noon and I had decided to check out the emails but then had signed off of it and had turned the television on and there were more news about my parents again.

Ugh just great I had sighed when will this even end I better go and clear my head for a bit. Then I had heard a knock at my door but it was only Baxter. Baxter is everything alright you look really exhausted. Yup I am and more worst the media just will not stop surrounding the driveway of the house so I had decided to just lay low and come over here for the time being. So what have you been up to lately. You know just finishing up my sound cloud project which I had promised the fans. Ah,I see and you are such a very hard worker at that too so when will it be out.

Its not quite ready yet I have to go over a couple of songs to make sure that its all balanced out. Whats the news on mom and dad? Its the exact same thing that is still going on and more worst they are still after me. If you need me I am just going to go and just sleep in the other room.

As the night had started to rolled in I had thought to myself about my dream and had wondered what it was like to be on that highway to my dreams. Well sometimes you just have to keep on driving until you get to your dreams. Its now 12a.m. and I am sitting on the window seal watching the rain and seeing the lighting flash and I realized that this is what it is like to be in a storm and sometimes being in the rain is not that bad at all. Now I just have to just keep fighting for my dream and just keep believing in my dreams.

Is this something that you do everyday or on occasions. Well actually its a little of both and I also stare at the rain to think if I am actually outside in the rain and I've never been out in the rain before at all what is like to be in the rain. You know its not so bad being out in the rain like everyone thinks it is. I've bet that you've been reading a lot of those books have you. No I haven't I've always wanted to be out in the rain. Its such a very calming soothing  sound and its also makes me feel better and I helps me with my song writing too as well. Sometimes we have to go on and follow your dream and take that risk and not let anyone get in the way of it.