Chapter 94 We'll Just Keep on Dancing Cause Its Sneaker Night

Its now a little after 7 and Kyle had wanted to meet up at the dance studio to go over some of the choreography. As I had made my way into the studio Kyle was already out in the lobby. Oh, there you are Anna. I was wondering where you was. Oh, about that one I was going over one of the songs for the tour that I will have to cover. Oh, you talking about the one with the sheet music. Yeah, that one which it did give me a little hard time and along with me being up at 12:30 in the morning.

Hey, Kyle do you have the information on what we are suppose to do that day cause I just found out that everyone has to be at a mandatory meeting. Yeah, and I just gotten word that they are going to put every artist in different rooms but you are going to be with Demi and her group. So what about the flyers for the shows. Oh, Anna don't worry about any of that cause we all have that done ahead of schedule. So what about the set list of every artists and the songs that they are going to do? We was just about to get there on that part Anna. Some of the outfit for each part will be a bit different.

Anna, whats with the glow in the dark shoes and shoelaces? It for a part in the show which its going to be really huge for everyone. Yeah, I can already tell just by looking at the glow in the dark outfit that you have hung on the hanger. Yeah I have to also have to get the designer to look at how many of them we are going to need for the dancers. What about for Vanessa and how is her's going to look for that part? The designer is going to look into that one too and hers is going to look a bit different from everyone else.

Hey Anna, how did it go with you learning that other song for the show? You mean the one that you put in my song book.Yeah, that one...It took me awhile to learn that one but I had gotten it eventually. We will have to see how we will do that one on the stage. I will figure something out when we rehearse the show in the next couple of days. Oh, we better get going so that you can learn the routine for the song that were about to go over. Several hours later after the practice I had heard my phone going off to a text message..Well I can't check it right now cause I really have to get this down pack before the show in a couple of more months.

But then I had realize that it was Baxter and that I needed to call him...Hey, Baxter what is it did you needed something. Yeah, its really urgent...Why whats wrong? We've been put on watch cause I just found out that they are postponing the trial. What! Yeah, so and what makes matter more worst is that they are still having contact with us. Now come to think about I think that I'm going to be really sick just from hearing about all of this. Hey, I'm sorry if I didn't pick up much sooner. Aw, Anna I know your getting ready for your first tour and I better let you go back to your practice.

Hey, Anna is everything alright? No, its not I just got told by Baxter that they will have to postpone the trial of my parents and more worst they are allow to have contact with me even though they are not allow to have any form of contact with us for any reason. When did this all happen? It was some odd years ago when I was little and they were each given a lot of time in prison. What were they supposed to go on trial for this time? For the same thing..Whoa, and they had more charges against them. I'm going to go back to my place and clear my head for the time being. I will be back for practice in the morning and I just hope that this doesn't bother me for the rest of the whole practice.