Chapter 133 That feeling Like a Genie In A Bottle

Several days earlier and it's after midnight and she's asleep

As she was waking up she had went to her window and had look out of it. As she was staring out of the window looking at all of the skyscrapers she had started to wonder once again starting to feel that she was stuck inside of a bottle. Then she had heard a knock at the door and was wondering who it was at her door this late in the night. Baxter, it's really late and what are you doing here this time of night? I have a press conference in the morning.  Hey, are you alright Anna? Yeah, I'm feeling fine...OK you caught me big time Baxter. I'm not feeling fine and I haven't been ever since the day when that news that had ended up becoming a really huge hoax all over the internet has still been getting to me.

Aw, Anna I guess that its still been bothering you. Yeah,  a whole lot to where I've been feeling that I'm trapped inside of a genie bottle. I guess that you've been watching Aladdin for way too long  have you. Yeah, and the only good thing was that I'm kind of glad that I had to get away from the whole internet thing for a while. So, that's why you had left your phone that night and didn't even answer my calls. Yeah, I had needed some  space to clear my head from this whole situation before I scream out loud. Your just scared and you really believe that the whole thing is really just a huge nightmare.

I am scared..I'm scared to death to where the whole thing comes crashing down. Hey, all of us will not let that happen nor let it get to you. Now go  get some sleep cause we all have a really big day ahead of us Anna. Its  now 5:25  in the morning and shes going over some of the things for the first day. Hey, there's my fave sister and did she get a good sleep.  Yeah, I really did and it had helped me clear my head from the things that has been going on over the internet and back.  What time is the press conference?  It starts at 7 so you better go and grab you a seat cause its going to be really packed with a lot of  people from different members of the press.

Its now 6:20 in the morning and she is getting the rest of her things together  for the official start of the whole show. Hey, Anna I had heard someone say in the back. Demi its so good to see you..Same to you and I had heard what had happened. Yeah, but I can say that I'm doing a whole lot better now. What about you Anna? I had to take some time away from all of social media after that huge debacle that was trending all over the internet. Anna, are you ready to go and get ready for this press conference? Yeah, I am Demi have you talked to the rest of them. Yeah they said that they are just about here. Hey, why don't you go on and I will catch up in a sec. As I was walking in the hallway I had felt a hand on my shoulder. Anna, there you are so how have you been. It been a while since I've seen you Nick. Yeah, I was just telling my brothers about the tour a couple of days ago. So how has things been going for you. Still feeling a little bit down cause of the whole  thing get to me. Hey, you was just scared about what you had seen on the internet.  There is something that I want you to know. What is it?

Despite of what all of the blogs, the tabloids, the news reporters,  television host, radio station, or anyone else thinks about me marrying someone else I want you to know one thing.  All of those things that they had said about me marrying someone else is not true. So, your not going to India to marry her. Anna, no I'm not marrying her cause I've realized that the one person who I have feelings for is sitting right here beside me. Aw, you knew this whole time about all of it. I pretty much knew about it the whole entire time way before that whole thing with her.

  Hey, your ready for this Anna...Yeah, I am ready for it.  Lets go and show the press who we really are and shoot this so-called marriage and engagement down and let the whole world hear the real truth about the whole thing.