Chapter 115 You're Invincible Anna

In this song cover of Invincible there will be a slight lyric change but it will stay the same and this will also bring back some of the events that had happened before she was discovered online and now so get the tissues read cause this is a tearjerker.

After the interview was over she is now getting ready for her first ever live television performance. She had chose to do a song cover to Invincible By Jesse McCartney while she was going over the lyrics she had copied the lyrics to her tablet and she had changed some of the lyrics. Welcome back and it is now 8:30 and we have a very super surprise performance by the lovely Anna Morgan and this is your very first one right? Yeah it is and a very personal song and you probably will cry. Here she is in her first ever live performance on GMA. This song that I'm about to perform is very personal. Over the years my own parents made me feel super worthless cause I've wanted to go and follow my heart. Even the other people over had made fun of it. Now that dream is a reality and this will make you cry. She had started strumming to the song..

[Verse 1]
I said don't do it babe
Said it ain't worth it babe
But you did it anyway
Four or five Screams and you were on your way
September 1st, 2008
It took the life right out of me
Hung up the phone
Raced out the door
Broken
Tried to believe that it wasn't true
But in my heart I always knew
That being the life of the party would catch up to you
Your brother and friends was waiting and crying for three damn hours
While she was singing she had started to shed a tear and she knew that this was bringing back a lot of memories.
Flashback to that day she was having an argument with her parents and while she was leaving going back upstairs. Then her mother had grabbed her and then proceeded to slap her. All day every day I get a call saying that they want you to go a fine arts school Anna..Your nothing and you will become nothing...You know what I'm done having this conversation! Anna we're not done with this..You know what Save it cause I'm done with both of you.
[Chorus]
I said don't do it babe
Said it ain't worth it babe
But you did it anyway
Four or five screams and you were on your way
Everythings cool on the straight away
But you took that turn doing eighty-five in a thirty-five
Why babe?

[Verse 2]
Every time I'm home I pass that road
Driving alone and the street feels cold
Seeing your face yeah it's haunting me
My mind goes crazy tryin' to figure out
Just where you would be four years from now
And what you were thinking when the lights came down
The Doctors were trying to save you for three damn hours
May 2010
She had finished her sophomore year of high school
She is now walking in a field by herself and it is getting dark thinking about all that they had said about her. Along with the things that her parents had said about her she had started to feel super worthless. She had even had a flashback of her being in the hospital for an anxiety attack several days earlier. Her brother,sister and friends are all in the hospital room talking to a doctor and all of them are shocked and upset.

[Chorus]
Who ever said that life was fair
When you live without a care
When you're invincible
Who thinks about leaving when you're livin'
August 2010
It's now 12:30 and she is getting on a bus going to the vo-tech for her fifth and sixth period class. She is sitting there by herself as some of the other people were getting on the bus too..Someone had thrown some water into her face. Even some of their other students were making fun of her and some were filming the whole thing.
[Chorus]
I said don't do it babe
Said it ain't worth it babe
But you did it anyway
Four or five screams and you were on your way
Everythings cool on the straight away
But you took that turn doing eighty-five in a thirty-five

After her performance was finished she had wiped they tear from her eyes and the crowd was super pleased about her first ever live performance. So much that it was trending all over social media especially the blogs were talking about it. Even the audience were in tears but we're super happy with how things had turned out. Wow now if that didn't made you cry or teary-eyed then I don't know what else will. I had to say that was a phenomenal performance and I understand that you were crying before performing this right. Yeah I was cause of the events over the years but now I'm more than that she said smiling.

After I had gotten off of the stage and had went back to the green room to go and get ready for the next event and I seen my phone flash.
Maddy: Hey, that performance had blew me right out of the water Aw, thanks Maddy can't wait to see you soon on the road. After I had put my phone back in my purse it was time for me to head on over.. Baxter...you were here the whole time..Yup along with Nick and his family along with Demi. They all had given her a huge hug. We never would forget about you sis...Now let's go and get ready for this tour.

Guys can you believe it that the next set of chapters will be the officially going into the tour. Just think how far she had came and all of the things that she had dealt with since her time in school. The support that she had along the way and the fun that she's  going to have while on tour along with the ups and downs. What do you guys think will happen in the next chapters?