Chapter 130 That Strange Feeling For Each Other

After she had made it to the terminal that he was at and he had just gotten off of his flight from LA. She was standing right in the baggage area. She was super excited to see him since they had last seen each other.

Anna, I've missed you so much and I'm so glad to see that you are doing so much better than you were the last time I've seen you. Yeah, Its just that so scared to tell the rest of them. I know you was scared. I had seen it all in your eyes. Really, but how did you even know about all of it. I believe that the whole thing had bothered you when you had heard the news about the rumor that I was engaged. So I must know are you really getting married to her. Anna, no I'm not I've decided to call the whole thing off. I know that you want the whole truth. The reason that I've decided to called the whole thing off cause after I've realized that this whole time you was the one who I truly care about and who I have feelings for...I've also realized that the whole thing was a complete lie that I had to be completely honest with myself.

So much I had to get away from LA for a bit and just lay low for a while and practice the songs for the tour. I had even gotten some more of the songs that I've written and we can go over them for the show. OK, I'm so in I have a lot of other tour things that I have to go over anyways before the actual start of it. I can see that you still getting back to yourself. Yeah, I am and we better get going cause Baxter has been so worried about me. I have to be at rehearsal tomorrow to go over the very last parts of the whole show.

How are things going for you? Its been getting a whole lot better now but ever since the news about you being engaged had made me feel so broken inside and out. Wow, I didn't know that the news would have you feeling that way. Yeah, but after seeing you in that state Anna, I've come to realized why you were broken. That reason was because that you was about to loose me forever and I didn't want to see you in that type of predicament. You was the one that I've cared for this whole time and I've been such a jerk about all of it. Hey, its fine this whole time I've too have came to terms that you was the only one who has been with me through out this whole ordeal. From when I had first came to New York and had even gotten my record deal I've wouldn't have even realize that you, Baxter, Alyssa or anyone else has helped me get so far with the whole thing.