Chapter 129 It's Too Little Too Late For You To Apologize to Me

This chapter takes place after the heated argument with Priyanka and he has went ahead to give his brothers the news about what had just happened. This is now about to start trending all over social media and the gossip blogs wondering what had happened and why he had called the whole thing completely off. It looks like we will know why he really did call the whole engagement completely off. This is the second part of if the whole wedding was actually called off.

After the huge argument with Priyanka all I did was just wonder to myself why did she even had to lie to me about everything. I didn't want even think about hurting Anna. If I had even thought of doing that then she would be completely devastated. Then I had texted both Joe and Kevin to let them known that the whole thing has been called off for good. Nick: Hey, Kevin and Joe I need both of you to go ahead and let mom and dad know that I've called the whole engagement off. Joe: What! Kevin: Are you for real? You can't even be serious Nick: Yes, I've called off the engagement to Priyanka. Joe: I don't think that mom or dad would like the sound of this. Kevin: I don't think that Dani will be liking the news about none of this. Joe: Neither will Sophie once she finds out about all of this. By the way where are you at anyways..Nick: Heading to New York to get ready for the actual tour. Joe, Kevin:What! Its already time for the actual tour to start. Nick: Unfortunately, Yes it is time for us to get back to rehearsal for the real show.

I've also had gotten word that there might be a huge surprise reunion for our fans. Joe, Kevin: What are you talking about? Nick: A possible reunion while we are on this tour with her and Demi. We might even get to play some sets with Demi too. But we can't let this get out to the opening just yet cause we have to do some adjustments before the start of the real tour.

Back over in New York

Hey Anna, have you talked to Nick or his brothers about the tour. No, not yet why whats up Kyle. Oh, I had just gotten word that the actual rehearsal for the tour starts next week and we need everyone here to get start on getting ready. I'm going to let Kevin and Joe know about it and so that they can tell Nick. He needs a couple of days to himself after what had just happened. He's really going to need some time to process everything before we get back to the start of the tour.

I had felt my phone going off...Nick: Hey, Anna I need you to meet me at La Guardia Airport. Just you and only you. No one else. Not, your brother no one else but you. Me: OK, I will be right there. I'm heading out the door right now and is on my way. Kyle I have to go but I will see you later on this evening. As she had walked out of the door on her way to the airport she had seen her phone light up and had seen that it was Baxter but had rejected the call.

As she was driving she had kept seeing her phone flash and Baxter was trying to call her but her phone had kept going straight to her voicemail. Something just isn't right about this. She would normally would answer her phone but this is becoming very strange for him. I have got to figure out what on earth is going on here and why she isn't even picking up her phone at all and this isn't like her unless she's upset about something. I really have to know what is going on with her and why on earth she keeps rejecting my calls to her and why her phone keeps going to voicemail. Come on Anna please pick up the phone...her phone keeps ringing but it just keeps going to her voicemail.