Chapter 112 She Will Soon Bring The Show Home

As the news of the recent incident had speed all over social media I've chose to basically ignore all of it and just focus on the tour. The whole thing was still the number one trending topic all over the Internet and it was even talked about on the radio including The Breakfast Club morning show and several other radio stations. Then my phone had started vibrating again. Hey, Anna turn the tv on they are talking about that one fire chief who had pulled the plug the first time.

Ugh! Tell me about it Kyle and the next thing I know it ends up all over the Internet. I just hope that this doesn't be like the last time with me seeing him at he festival. Anna..just focus on the tour cause we all know that you will do just fine. The whole world is watching you and they all believe in you. Don't worry about anything else with the tour but just focus on you.

Several hours later

Anna, there you are we was just looking for you. Why what's up? Oh, we wanted you to come and see the tour poster of the artists on the tour we think that you will love it. As the Kyle and the rest of the tour members had brought me to where they were working on the tour posters. Wow, all I can say is that I am super amazed at the posters. Now how are we going to do television promotions of the tour for all of the tv stations here in the United States. What about Canada and the other parts of the world? We're working on that one along with the television, radio, social media, and other types ways of promoting it.

Are you excited to go on tour Anna? Yeah, actually I'm very excited and I'm super nervous at the very same time. So when are you going to do the segment for Good Morning America. When we do whatever it is that we are suppose to do back over in my hometown to help with the tour stop over in Jackson.

I can't even believe that we're going to really go over to a state that has never had an actual tour date from Demi or from anyone else. I really want this to work out and be seen all over the world. She would be super excited to perform in the states that never had any of her tours like your homestate Anna.