Chapter 78 Showing Her Work Of Art from Her Songs

Its the very next morning and I am getting some of my ideas ready for the promotions of the tours that is about to happen first thing on Friday night. Then as I was getting my macbook which had the other 50 unreleased songs on there along with more song covers. I had started to wonder how will I be able to get this out in time before the tour even starts. Then as I was about to get some of my things packed for Friday I had seen that Kyle was here. As he had came upstairs where my room was. As he had gotten my macbook he had seen that I had a lot of songs on there that I had sung during my junior high and high school years. As we had listened to all of them we had to decide which of them that we were going to add to the set list.

Kyle, this is going to be super hard to add some of those songs to this list even the ones that I have covered. We will just have to listen to them and see which ones we can add to the list. It had token us several of hours just to listen to each of the songs that we could add to the set list for this tour. This is going to be a super hard decision to make about this one. Hey Kyle, whats with the binder? This binder contains some very cool stage designs. It even has some amazing designs for the stage along with some super amazing visuals for every songs. So what about when we are about to start the show do you have some stage entrances intros for when I come on the stage.

We do have some cool stage intros like for the beginning when you come up on the stage like drapes, with your shadow appearing. I even have some other concepts for when you go on the stage for your tour. So how are we going to do the other musicians openings. I've already token care of that through their managers and yours too as well. How are we going to do the surprise concert? I already token care of that too as well and we had even decided to built more seats in that stadium for the alumni's on the other half of the stadium.

Even for the rest of the students along with the graduated classes even for the ones who had graduated along with you and after you. Hey Kyle, I have made a CD of all of the songs that you had did for me can you listen to them for me and go back over them. I can see what I can do before we leave on Friday morning. You have some of the most amazing songs on here. We can't wait to hear you sing them live. So what about when the band has to use that field for a halftime show. I've even had send send them everything to distract them from what is really going on. Kyle, lets just hope that all of this does work cause if someone finds out then I am beyond screwed. Oh, just calm down its going to be just fine Anna just trust me.

Ok,Kyle I will just have to give this a chance and be with me cause some of those songs are super emotional and I had written them back when I was in school. what about some of the songs that you had written in high school. I still have them too in a huge binder.

Then as he had heard a voice calling him he had realized that his aunt meaning his mother twin sister Rachel was already there. Oh my, Kyle it's so good to see my little nephew all grown up and is helping his friend with music. I just don't know why your father doesn't support your dreams.