Chapter 72 Saying Bye ByeBye to Their Lies and Intimidation

Anna, is everything OK cause you look really upset? There is something that is really bothering me and I am just about to have another one of my freak outs to where my anxiety gets really out of wack again like the last couple of times. Is it that bad that you have to deal with any and all of this. 

The last time that this had happened I had to be hospitalized for it. It was so bad that I felt that I was letting everything get to me and was letting them win. Sometimes I had felt that I was nothing and a nobody and I had felt that I would not even be able to get anywhere near my dreams until my brother had seen the hard work and the determination that I had put towards my own dreams. 

What are you trying to say and tell me? Are you trying say or tell yourself that you are a nobody is that what you are trying to say? He sees her in tears and she is crying and she feels so ashamed of who she is and she feels that she is worthless. She has even blamed herself for everything that has happened to her over the years. Hey, Your not none of those things to me. I'm not...No, your not none of those things just because they had said that you was never going be anything. I'm not going to let anything happen to you nor let anyone get to you in any way. You really think about those things about me she said looking at him while still in tears. Of course I do Anna cause you are a extremely special person.

As night had to fall and they are now in a field and she looks out of the car windows and she sees that it has became cloudy. Hey, where are you going and what are you doing! What is this you are trying to tell me, he said to her as she had exited the passenger side of the car? Oh, it looks like you will have to just wait and see she said as she had slammed the door shut and she had start running. As both of us were running in this field little I had realized that we were in a sunflower field and it was so beyond beautiful. He had started to wonder where she was but then as he has seen her laying there looking at the clouds and how beautiful they were.

There you are I was wondering where you were so I guess this is where you go to clear you head at isn't? Yeah, its a very peaceful place for me to come to so that I won't have to worry about my parents and that stupid trial that is going to start in a couple of months. What trial are you talking about? You haven't heard about it nor seen it all over the internet?  He then pulls out his phone and he sees that her parents are trending. Oh, I get it now Anna  what was I thinking. I should be saying that myself not you. Aw, come on Anna you shouldn't be saying that you have been getting to your dreams. You should keep fighting for that dream. Don't worry about what they think about you cause they are doing nothing but getting inside of you and getting up under your skin. 

So whenever you go and clear your head you go and just lay in this sunflower field and look at the clouds. Yeah, I always had wondered what it would be like just to lay in a cloud. I bet that the view of all of earth is so beautiful just like it is when you look at a cloud from this very peaceful field. She then feels a breeze as she was still was looking at the clouds and she had wondered  how far she had came to getting to her dreams and she still has a lot of work to do. Sometimes I even wonder what it would be like if I had never even left my home town or had gotten to where I would be at today cause of all of this that had happened over the years.