Chapter 71 Sometimes You Have To Blame It On the Weatherman

After that rather extremely huge embarrassment on television with my parents I have seen within the last several of weeks I had decided get my to go and finish up with the rest of the covers for the tour and then had set everything back inside of the tour bus. As I had went into the bus to put my guitar and song book in the area of the bus where I was Then I had send a voice mail to tell him where to meet me once I am done with everything including all of the other set list that was officially added to the tour. I had figured that he wouldn't pick up his phone cause he was in a press conference for his endorsement contract for the OmniPod that he uses for his type one diabetes.

After when his press conference was over he had seen the missed call and had went back to an area where it was quiet and he had called her. Hey I am so sorry that I had missed your call so what's up. Can you meet me outside of the studio after I am done working on the first part of the songs for the show and for the album. Yeah, I can just give me a couple of minutes and I will be right there.

While I was still in the studios finishing up this last song and the final part I had heard a knock on the glass. He had watched me do the last part of a song that I was covering. As I was still working on some of the techniques for the show along with my vocals and when I had heard the knock again I had gotten so badly spooked when I had heard the knock. She probably can't even hear me or know that I am even here.

When I had came out of the room he was super excited to see me and we had gave each other a hug. Anna, is everything alright is or do you need to go somewhere quiet and clear your head? I really need to go and clear my head from this trial that is about to happen in a week. I also need to get out of here cause every time I turn on the television I'm plastered all over the media like a rag doll due to my parents trial. More worst I don't even know  how I am going to avoid any of the tabloids nor the news media now.  I think that I know the perfect place for us to go so that you can clear your head from all of this. Oh, and you also want to know another thing about any of this.

I am freaking out about all of this and I'm about to loose it. Anna, calm down its going to be OK and I know how upset you are about this. As she had went to the window she had seen that it was raining outside. Hey, I see that the rain is your favorite nature sound. Yeah, its such a very calming sound to help me cope with what all that is and has been going on in the past couple of months and years. Even when I was little I would always look at the rain and how it has kept me very calmed from everything that has been going on including my abusive parents always getting to me.