Chapter 7 Back Around

Good morning, Oh my Anna you look really frazzle and your loosing a lot of weight. Oh no Maddy go get her some clothes, Ipod, Laptop and her phone. I will have to call the principal and have them to postpone graduation practice and graduation till Anna gets better. Maddy how long was she upset ..about a week she drank a lot of water and other stuff. Maddy Were taking her to the hospital right now. At the hospital and everyone else is at the waiting room trying to know how Anna is doing. Baxter, Look I have some bad news about your sister. Anna has been having anxiety attacks its going to be super stressful for her to deal with this and her learning disabilities. Sometimes she's been having anxiety attacks so much that it has even affected her in so many ways.

What,are you kidding me please tell me that this is not true? I'm sorry Baxter it is true. He walks into her room and he sees that she's asleep. Then someone comes in her room with some gifts  along with a vase of flowers to help brighten up the room. Oh, Lucas what are you doing in here and you didn't have to bring me those and how nice of you. Oh and I will leave you and your brother to talk alone. Sure I will leave you alone to talk in private.

Principal Fitzgerald its so good to see you and  how is she. She's going good and if so I would be glad to postpone graduation till she better and is well enough to be able to walk out on her own. Hey Baxter can we talk how is my little girl.(He is upset and he is super furious with both of them.) "What are you doing here?" " Why are you really here?" Can I go in and talk to her please I want to see my daughter?

No, Mom I don't want you coming in this room just so that you can come in here and hurt her. You did this to her and your a no good lying manipulative person. Even more worst you took her dreams away from her and you made her so beyond broken. You know what I want you out of here now and I don't want you anywhere near her. I don't even want to see you nor him anywhere near us. You nor him was never there for us so why are you now caring about us. You know what when I find out about all of this you are going to pay for it big time. Its Several months earlier and she is reminiscing about leaving school for good and is graduating from there in about a couple of weeks.

Wow I can't believe that we are about to be gone from here in less than three more months from here what are we going  to do and look back on this years  to come. Years from now we will all have went our separate ways and working and praying and dreaming I will be on the road on tour meeting my fans from across the United States and all around the entire globe. I can't believe that this is going to hit us all very hard. What are we going to do now. We will just be looking back on the past on our four years here. and I will be looking back on my three years at Warren Central and my entire senior year at Eastern Christian High School.

Hey Baxter is she OK? Yeah she's fine she's just scared is it OK I talk to Anna my friend yeah..Oh hey Katie your OK. Yeah I am wow I'm sorry to hear that you been having anxiety  attacks . Baxter, hey its just something I have to deal with you know yes sis its something we all have to deal with along with my Learning Disability. Then she ends up falling asleep that same night while she was talking to Baxter about her learning disability and her aniexty attacks.

She has been learning to stay calm and not let things get to her for the first time. The very next day and she is feeling a bit panicky Oh drats here we go again with this. I hate having to deal with this every single day. Don't worry sis your going to get this. We will get through this Anna don't worry you just have to take it easy. OK Baxter and don't try to get yourself to were you end up back in the hospital Promise...promise They both pinky promised each other that they will both be there for each other. We will all be there for you no matter what goes on. Even with your music and we will not want to see it token away from you. Awe thanks guys you're making me feel a lot better during my diagnosis. Seeing myself going through both anxiety and panic attacks along with my learning disability had started to make me feel more and more vulnerable inside and out.