Chapter 61 Falling Over Me

In the last chapter we was about to hear what was about to be said to Anna. What was it? Well its time to find out. This is what we had last had heard from Nick in the previous chapter and what was it that he wanted to tell her. We will also will be able to hear both of them do another song but this time the song that will be sung is the title chapter Falling Over Me Flashback from the previous chapter:Anna, there is something that I really need to tell you but I don't know how to tell you. What is it?  Please tell me what is it. Its about us. Every time I look into your eyes I see that the darkness has went away and I want it to stay that way.

Wha..What are you trying to say and are trying to tell me? Look, Anna I want to be super honest with you and what do I mean that the darkness has went away eyes.  I have started to believing that we have started to fall for each other. Can that even be possible to even happen? Um,yeah.. Its starting to happen now cause what I just had said. As both of us had went back into that recording room I had gotten my songbook and I had found the song that was written sometimes back in high school. Hmm, whats this as he had picked up the book and it had the answers to both of their questions. Then she had came back with her guitar. Hey, how did you get my songbook and I had it laying right there. We will have to talk to about that a bit later but right now we should really work on our voices for this tour that is coming up in one more month. What? In one more month. Hey, don't panic we have it under control. I just want to see how well our voices are if we are able to perform this song on the tour. I hope that this goes good. Don't worry I bet that its going to go well. Then she had flipped to the page in the book to the song Falling Over Me"

I'm standing in the center of the room
I watch the boys follow girl's perfume
All is as it should be I assume
Except for the distance between me and you

You're standing as a flower on the wall
The room is still but we're about to fall
And all the names that brought us here
Simply fade away.....

Who you are is falling over me
(Who you are is falling over me)
Who you are is everything I need
(Who you are is everything I need)

I'm hoping
I'm waiting
I'm praying you are the one
I'm hoping
I'm waiting
I'm praying you are the one

I can't believe that night turned into today
I used the line you were supposed to say
And all the names that brought us here
Now we have to thank

Who you are is falling over me
(Who you are is falling over me)
Who you are has got me on my knees
(Who you are has got me on my knees)

I'm hoping
I'm waiting
I'm praying you are the one

If you are I will wait I will follow
I'm here to stay
As long as we're promised tomorrow
I promise you today I'll wait
I'll wait
Who you are is falling over me
(Who you are is falling over me)
Who you are has got me on my knees
(Who you are has got me on my knees)

I'm hoping
I'm waiting
I'm praying you are the one
I'm hoping
I'm waiting
I'm praying you are the one

You are the one

Anna, I didn't know that you even had such talent nor an extremely amazing voice. Aw, well now you had just witnessed it. It was always was my dream to be a musician but every time I close my eyes I see that my dreams are fading away. Since when? It was during my last year of middle school I had realized that I've always wanted to be a musician. Even during my time in high school it was something that I've always wanted to do for so long. Along with my time in the seventh grade choir which I had that dream of being of musician. It just had stuck to me like so even though everyone else thinks that I'm more better at computers than with music. But the only thing is that....but what Anna...But the only thing is that it is the other way around. I'm more excellent at music than I am at computers. I guess that sometimes that you have to trust your own heart than what you hear from your own people.. even if its your parents or step-parents in my case.