Chapter 19 A Big Problem Cause There's A Fly On The Wall

Later that Night as I was looking at the beautiful New York scenery. Hey Baxter I guess we're going to Times Square in a few more months before the tour starts. Going to Time Square for what...I have my first interview on Good Morning America very very soon. Alright that's great Anna. How's Alyssa she's getting there she's thinking about moving out of the house too."Why what's wrong is she OK Baxter please tell me that she fine?"

"Anna I don't know how to put this in words but mom just tried to beat her."(She's in shocked by what Baxter had just told her.)"What are you serious and is she OK?" Yeah she's fine she's staying with friends until either one of us go and pack up her things. The very next morning and she sees a text:Anna Can you meet me at noon at the studio? We really need to work on some of the songs for the tour. I also have some unused songs if your would like to look at them too as well.

She responded back immediately. Yes I will be there at noon tomorrow. (She's super excited and was squealing.) Someone wants me to meet them at the studios tomorrow. Who is this person that you are going to meet tomorrow? Baxter don't ruin it for me please next thing I know that I will be all over the blogs and magazines if this is ever mentioned. (Then she smacks him playfully and laughing.)

The next day and she is at the recording studio and she is trying to find him.

Just when she was about to go in she felt a pair of hands over her eyes"Guess Who's Behind You?" Nicholas(they both hugged each other) Oh my its so good to be able to see you. Hey,your OK you look kind of nervous and is shaking. Yeah I'm fine I'm just a little nervous. Hey don't be nervous it's going to be fine.

He finds a composition book from the accident. Anna, is this yours? I was looking for it and I kept it safe. I have to ask you this. Did you covered "We've Forgotten How?" Why yes I did. It was one of those day that I wanted to find the truth and I wanted to move on. That same night along with Baxter and a group of friends was playing laser tag.

Oh great what's wrong we're being followed by looks like a group of paparazzi's.  We better make a run for it. All of them are running from the paparazzi's trying to get a photo of Anna. Wow now that was super crazy and insane. A bunch of people takes a bunch of pictures and they sell it. Yep they sell the photos to big magazines or worst they post it online for the whole world to see. Do you want to know what is more worst about that? The whole world is watching your every move along with your parents.

How nice of them to make me feel that I have a fly on the wall and the person or persons are watching my every move. A couple of weeks earlier she's hears the radio "We have a new song from a new musician who is super talent. Here's the new song from Anna Morgan." She squeals that her cover of Chains had even made air time on the radio. She was super excited about her cover of the song being on the radio and is even squealing. Everyone that she knew were happy.

Well almost everyone her parents were super furious. Oh so she thinks that she can follow her little heart and dream well we will show her. We will show her that she will never live her dreams. They then walk out into the prison yard. Another prisoner walks towards both of them and he is wondering  about everything that is about to conspire.

Hey what is going on and whats with the really evil smirk. When the guy had came from the dark little did he knew he was about to be in on a huge plan to get her out of her dreams and preventing her dreams from ever coming true. Did you called Dr. Carmichael? Yes, I did and he really likes the idea so much. Excellent, your dismissed my good friend.

Then little did everyone have knew that the mind game was about to begin but it's all about to be out of hand for Anna and her crew. Oh No, Baxter you have to come here quick this is not good. Why whats wrong? I've just found this note and look what it says.

To our daughter who has the dream of being a musician we are following your every move like two fly on the wall. Every time you make a move we are following your every footstep. We are even following the other people to as well as watching everything that you post online that it will come to us. We are so having fun playing this game and you have become our very first victim and there is not a single thing that you can do about it.

Uh oh looks like this is about to become the new TV show Empire with more drama than ever. Who were the two people that had left the note and are tracking her every moves that she is making along her journey? Will she ever get out of this huge deadly situation How is she going to get out of this extremely dangerous situation now?