Chapter 119 The Long Road to Recovery and Returning to the Stage

Its has been three whole weeks since the incident and she is now resting and is wondering what had happened. She is now working on more audio and a lot of more songs for the tour. As she was working on the songs she was getting an incoming face time call from Kyle. He sees that she is still recovering from what  had happened but she is going over a lot of unfinished songs that she had from over the years. She didn't realized that she had just about four books of unfinished songs that were waiting to be finished right before the tour that were scheduled to begin but had to be pushed back so that she could heal in time for the very first start of the tour.

Hey, Anna I was wondering what you were up to since your recovering from that very scary incident. Well Kyle, I have a lot of songs to finished writing before the first show of the tour even begins. Oh, just to let you know when you come back we will go over the rest of the whole show since its been pushed back. What?  Yeah, we had decided that since you needed to rest  we have all decided to just go on and pushed the show back until you are fully rested and ready to go with the whole show.  Hey, did you get a chance to see the stage yet. I just got to see the one back home but not the official tour stage. 

The stage is super amazing we are just going through the final design faze to get everything approve. What about the set list for the whole show? We will be going over that one once you have fully recovered. Did Demi show you some of the outfits for her part of the show? No, not yet I haven't even had the chance to look at the actual outfit from any of the artists yet. I had just gotten the memo on that anyways. Yeah, I fully understand cause you really need your rest and not stress over none of the show.  Anna, we have this all taken care of for you so that you can not only focus on the show but fully get the needed rest that you need while you are on the tour. 

Have you talked to either Baxter or Alyssa since you were in the hospital..I've talked to Baxter but I haven't heard from Alyssa since I've came home from the hospital.  Maybe he probably had told her that I was back at home ever since. So I must know how are you going to do the surprising part when that part of the tour comes. What surprising part and what are you talking about Kyle? There has been a lot of talks about the reunion of a band of brothers that were first introduced to us all back in 2006. Wait just a minute Kyle..are you telling me that there's possibly might be a Jonas Brothers reunion. Possibly if we get everything in place and if everything goes to plan. 

Hey, Kyle I better go cause I hear a knock at the door and I just want to say thanks for taking care of everything while I'm still recovering. Hey, you know that I'm always going to be here for you no matter what happens to you Anna. Now go and get some rest and I will see you soon. I will Kyle and I will see you whenever I'm fully recovered and is ready to get back to what I love to do the most. As she had gotten up from where she was sitting at working on some of the songs from of the tour she had went and grabbed her crutches  and had went to the door to see who it was.. Little did she knew that it was only Baxter. Hey,  I was just talking to Kyle about you so what are you doing up here. I was just here to drop off a few things  for you including this vase that is filled with flowers. 

There's a card in here too but I'm wondering it is from..Did it came with the flowers? Yes, Anna it did in fact there are several of them and you got one of them from Kevin and his brothers, Demi along with all the other artists, dancers and all of the crew production. Even some from some of your friends back in Jersey and some back over in Mississippi. Even Wilmer and a bunch of other people along with some of the fans had send you get well card, balloons and even flowers. Oh, and by the way you even got one from that specialist back home too. He had even had send you a card but look what the card says..

That entire plot was all my idea along with your parents. It looks like our fun is still going on but I see that you and your team are so desperately trying to take me down. But in the end we will see who will win that battle. -Dr. Carmichael 

That's it..Baxter call Kyle and tell him to call my security team and make sure that they are aware of what I had found. I'm calling him now so that he is aware of the whole situation. As Baxter was on the phone with him and Anna was still going over songs for the tour she had gotten a text message. Along with the text messages she had seen that her Macbook started to receive some notifications on what had just went down. It had even started to trend all over Twitter once again to where her whole notifications had started to go  completely out of control.

Maddy, Nick: I had just receive a card from him. I think that he is still watching my every move. Maddy: What still.. Nick: Oh, boy here we go again with that moron. Your still OK,  Maddy, Nick: Yup I'm fine and Baxter is talking to Kyle about it.  Oh, and Tell Demi and your brothers I said thanks for the cards and flowers.